BHEL Recruitment 2020 - Deputy General Manager Vacancy - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 21, 2020 11:06 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 Subsidiary, 3 active Joint Ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres, 3 Overseas Offices and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad, BHEL manufactures a wide range of high quality & reliable products adhering to national and international standards. The Company has its footprint in all the inhabited continents of the world with references in 83 countries and has achieved turnover of Rs 22,066 Crores in 2019-20. BHEL invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Executive Director – Civil (EDCivil) or General Manager – Civil (GM – Civil) & Deputy General Manager – Civil (DGM – Civil) on a tenure/ deputation basis for an initial period of 02 years.
1. Position: Dy. General Manager – Civil Business (2 Post)
2. Grade: E6
3. Pay Scale: Rs 100000 -260000
4. Place of Posting: Delhi NCR
a) Essential: Full time Degree - BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
b) Essential: ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering or any of the specialized branches of the essential qualification.
6. Grade & Pay-Scale:Should be currently working as Dy. General Manager or equivalent level in: CPSU Pay Scale: Rs. 100000 – 260000 (2017 Pay Scale) or Rs. 43200-66000 (2007 Pay Scale) or Central Govt. Pay Scale: Rs 123100 -214100 (2016 Pay Scale) or PB-4 + GP Rs.8700 (2006 Pay Scale)
7. Experience Requirements: The prospective candidate should have post-qualification experience in Civil Work pertaining to major projects at a level of Executive / Officer in Government / Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies:
a) Out of the above experience should have knowledge, expertise and rich experience of at least 10 years in construction of large Turnkey projects of Industrial /infrastructure nature like power Plants, Airports, Sea Ports, Oil and gas Installations, Dams, Railways/Road tunnelling, Bridges, Petro Chemical complexes, Underground storage systems etc. &
b) At least 3 years’ experience as a senior member of the site execution team of any industrial / infrastructure works described in (a) above of construction value of at least 1000 Cr. Candidate should possess leadership qualities and in-depth of knowledge about the Civil execution in large EPC projects with insatiable quest for excellence and passion for continuous profession growth.
8. Desirable Skills: Should have experience in managing conflicting priorities and cross functional teams to successfully implement complex projects. Experience of handling Large Turnkey Projects.
9. Job Requirements: Provide Oversight and leadership in executing Civil EPC projects from planning to Completion. Manage a team of BHEL professionals to execute the Construction Projects. Creatively and logically resolve interface issues. Ensure construction activities meet quality and safety standards. Plan Construction operations, monitor site activities to ensure construction is progressing according to planned targets and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines. Keep up to date on the latest trends and developments within the construction Industry.
10. Period of Deputation: Initial period of deputation will be 2 years which is extendable for a maximum period of 3 years on specific approval of the Competent Authority.
1) Candidates must submit their application in the prescribed format only. (Format – Enclosed)
2) Candidates should apply by submitting the application in the prescribed format as per BHEL recruitment website (Advt Ref No. 01D/ 2020). The application form, complete in all aspects with the required documents (Educational Qualification, Experience details and proof of Current Pay scale/ Designation) must be sent in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of on Deputation basis” to the following address: Sr. DGM (HR), Corporate HR-Recruitment & MPP BHEL, Corporate Office BHEL House, Sirifort New Delhi – 110049 Responsibility of forwarding the complete set of required documents, along with the application rests with the candidate. The last date of receiving the advance copy of application is by 12th November, 2020 and for receiving the complete application forwarded through “Proper Channel”, including Vigilance Clearance, format filled by HR Department, ACR Reports etc., is by 19th November, 2020.
3) Candidates should carefully read the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for this post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of information submitted by the candidate in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. In case it is detected at any stage of selection process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after selection, his/her services are liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution.
4) The appointment will be on deputation basis for a maximum period of 02 years, extendable upto a maximum of 1 more year.
5) BHEL reserves the right to fill or NOT to fill any of the posts advertised, in the event or exigency so decided by the company.
6) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.
7) Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement/ incomplete applications/ those received after the last date will not be entertained.
8) Outstation candidates called for Interaction/ Interview will be paid first AC Class Railway fare or Economy Class Ticket, on actuals basis, only from the place of duty/residence to Delhi and back by the shortest route. The reimbursement of admissible amount will be made through transfer to their Bank Account on submission of RTGS/NEFT details by the concerned candidate and no cash will be paid on the spot.
1. Last date of Submission of advance copy of application 12 th November, 2020
2. Last date of Submission of application forwarded through “Proper Channel” 19th November, 2020
Selection Procedure :
Selection process will comprise of Personal interviews only. During the interview candidate’s technical knowledge/capability, skills, behavioural aspects, experience etc. shall be assessed. Maximum Marks allotted for Interview shall be 100.
How to Apply :
Candidates should apply by submitting the application in the prescribed format as per BHEL recruitment website (Advt Ref No. 01D/ 2020). The application form, complete in all aspects with the required documents (Educational Qualification, Experience details and proof of Current Pay scale/ Designation) must be sent in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of on Deputation basis” to the following address: Sr. DGM (HR), Corporate HR-Recruitment & MPP BHEL, Corporate Office BHEL House, Sirifort New Delhi – 110049 Responsibility of forwarding the complete set of required documents, along with the application rests with the candidate. The last date of receiving the advance copy of application is by 12th November, 2020 and for receiving the complete application forwarded through “Proper Channel”, including Vigilance Clearance, format filled by HR Department, ACR Reports etc., is by 19th November, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.