BHEL Recruitment 2020 - Young Professional Vacancy - Salary 80,000 - Apply Soon
Last updated: Dec 30, 2020 15:37 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Young Professional Jobs|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
BHEL invites applications for Seven Positions of Young Professional (5 Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Strategy Management group), (1 Young Professional in the area of Corporate Finance) and (1 Young Professional in the area of Corporate HR) at its Corporate Office. The position(s) shall be based at New Delhi.
Advt. No. CE-05/2020
1. Name of the Post: Young Professional
2. No of Post: Seven Positions
3. Qualification Requirements:
a) For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Strategy Management: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management. Engineering graduates from reputed institutions will get preference.
b) For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Finance: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in Finance.
c) For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate HR: Post Graduate Degree or 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management, with specialization in HR
d) Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma, should be attained from any of the IIMs or top 50 Management Institutes as per rankings released by MHRD under National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), with minimum 70% aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 out of 10. (List of top 50 management institutes as per NIRF enclosed). Note: Wherever CGPA is not of 10, the same shall be proportionately derived out of 10.
4. Experience: The applicant should have minimum two years’ work experience (as on 01st day of of December, 2020), which can be either prior or post to attaining PG degree or two-year PG Diploma in management.
5. Emoluments: The Young Professionals will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 80,000/- per month. In addition to the monthly consolidated fee, they shall be eligible for reimbursement of annual premium up to Rs 3500 + GST for mediclaim policy of family (i.e. self and spouse). Further, on successful completion of the assignment, the Young Professionals shall be given a lump sum amount which shall be derived from the duration of the engagement. i.e. the amount shall be equal to Rs 10,000 x no. of months of engagement for successful completion of the assignment.
6. Job Description:
a) For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Strategy Management: The Young Professional shall assist the Corporate Strategy Management group in following areas: Studying the transformation journeys of successful OEMs, who have diversified their product profile over the last 10 years and identify best practices that can be adopted by BHEL. Monitor and evaluate progress in key targeted initiatives, raise timely alarms and suggest course correction measures. Benchmarking the current policies/ practices (as identified) of BHEL, with global OEMs and other Govt organizations. Give inputs regarding company’s branding & image building, with special focus on social media. Scanning business opportunities in line with country’s investment plans.
b) For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate Finance: The Young Professional shall assist the Corporate Finance group in following areas: - Financial Evaluation of various transformation initiatives proposed to be undertaken. Study of economic viability of entry into new product lines / markets. Treasury management including inter-alia different short term and long term modes of borrowings and investments. Studying financial processes and benchmarking with best practices in the peer group. Any other tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
c) For Young Professionals in the area of Corporate HR: The Young Professional shall carry out studies on different HR subjects such as Recruitment, Talent Management, Performance Management etc. as assigned from time to time, and shall assist BHEL to implement initiatives based on the studies. The Young Professional (s) may be asked to visit different Units and Regions of BHEL to carry out studies and collect required data.
7. Period of Engagement: The period of engagement shall be for one year which can be further extended by a period of one year at a time or till the completion of assignment (whichever is earlier). However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to three years.
1. Opening date of Online Application: 09/12/2020
2. Last date of submission of Complete Application with uploaded documents: 31/12/2020
1. Applications that are not in conformity with requirements indicated in the advertisement/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
2. The candidature of applicants at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates/Applicants, who have undergone any major punishment shall not be eligible.
4. BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/reopen the engagement process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
5. The complete application form should comprise of the following:
a. Letter of Interest (LoI) for the said position.
b. Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form, including DOB Proof, PG & Graduation Qualification, Final Mark sheet of PG (Mentioning %ge or CGPA) and Experience Certificate(s).
6. The applicant must ensure that the status of both the stages of application form is reflected as “Completed”. Only then, the application form will be considered for candidature.
7. Responsibility of uploading the necessary documents shall be with the Applicant. The applicant can view the documents uploaded in their login. Maximum Size of the document to be uploaded has been described against the upload link.
8. BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents separately or receiving them in any subsequent mail.
9. The uploaded documents shall be in legible form- i.e. the contents should be readable. Upload of blurred/edited images will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
10. No hard copy application shall be entertained.
11. Applicants must keep their E-mail ID (from which the applicant is submitted at BHEL) active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice with regards to this notification shall be provided by BHEL through e-Mail. They are further requested to check their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for BHEL Young Professional post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of BHEL is provided here.
1. The applications, received against the notification, will be scrutinized by a committee and the shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction, if required, by a duly constituted Selection Board. The outside candidates called for the interaction shall be reimbursed the travel expenses as given below: By Rail: AC-Second Class or By Road: Actuals, limited to Train fare
How to Apply :
A. How to apply for BHEL Young Professional Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the BHEL Young Professional post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the BHEL Young Professional post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Applicants should only apply online at www.careers.bhel.in. The application submission is in two stages. In the first stage, applicant has to fill in the required details as per form. Thereafter, a private login on the link “Latest Status” would be created, wherein the applicant would be required to upload the necessary documents.
2. Last date of submission of Complete Application with uploaded documents 31/12/2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.