BHEL Recruitment 2020: Part Time Medical Consultant Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 10, 2020 10:50 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Job Location||Trichy Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/04/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. post: Part Time Medical Consultant
2. Minimum Qualification: MBBS degree
3. Experience Required: one year of relevant post qualification experience
1. The engagement of PTMCs is for a period of one year initially. Subsequent renewals will be for a period of maximum 3 years at a time, at the discretion of the Management. This engagement will not entitle the applicant for absorption in the regular establishment of the Company and any other facility or benefits extended to the regular employees of the Company.
2. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above position and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
3. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
4. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Tiruchirappalli and Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Tiruchirappalli only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
5. Management reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who is unable to produce relevant documents in proof of qualification and experience. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. They are also advised to keep this email ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail/mobile. Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on our website http://careers.bhel.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
6. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Process will be based on verification of Original Certificates and performance in the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are required to download the blank biodata form (attached to this advertisement) for engagement of Part Time Medical Consultant, from BHEL website https://careers.bhel.in and send the scanned copy of their duly filled in biodata form and certificates by email, with subject as “Application for PTMC(MBBS) – 02/2020” to email@example.com so as to reach on or before 18/04/2020.
Documents to be sent by EMAIL. 1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhel.in) along with two latest passport size photographs. 2. SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate. 3. HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate 4. MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets. 5. Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council 6. Experience Certificate For any queries, candidates may contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.