BHEL Recruitment 2020 - Part Time Medical Consultant Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 16, 2020 17:56 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
BHEL, Heavy Power Equipment Plant, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad invites applications from Medical Professionals meeting the required specifications to engage them as Part Time Medical Consultants (PTMC- Specialist/MBBS) for the positions mentioned below:
1. Position Name: PTMC Specialist
2. Specialty/ Discipline: Pediatrics
3. No. of Posts: 01
4. Qualification Requirement: MD/DNB, PG Diploma
5. Remuneration per hour (Rs.): 500/-, 440/-
6. Position Name: PTMC Specialis
7. Specialty/ Discipline: General Surgery
8. No. of Posts: 01
9. Qualification Requirement: MS/DNB
10. Remuneration per hour (Rs.): 500/-
11. Position Name: PTMC – MBBS
12. Specialty/ Discipline: MBBS
13. No. of Posts: 03
14. Qualification Requirement: MBBS
15. Remuneration per hour (Rs.): 340/-
16. Minimum Experience: 1 Year experience
17. Tenure: The engagement is purely on Temporary basis for a period of One Year. Subsequent renewal(s) will be subject to satisfactory performance and at the discretion of Management. There will be notice period of one month, on either side, for discontinuing the part time engagement.
18. Working Hours: The working hours will be as per the duty Schedule/Roster decided by Chief Medical Services
19. Important Instructions: Candidates applying for the above posts shall have all their Degrees (MBBS/ MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma) recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates applying for the above posts must register all their Degrees with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
1. Late / incomplete applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
2. BHEL reserves the right to reschedule/cancel/suspend/terminate the process without assigning any reasons and alter the terms and conditions at any time due to any exigency. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
3. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for Interview / Appointment.
4. Corrigendum/extension and any other information etc., if any, shall be published in our website https://hpep.bhel.com/ and https://careers.bhel.in.
5. For any queries, candidates may contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. DOB Proof- SSC/Intermediate Certificate
2. MBBS Certificate
3. MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma Certificate (if applicable).
4. Registration Certificate for MBBS issued by Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
5. Registration Certificate for MD/MS/DNB/ PG Diploma issued by Medical Council of India /State Medical Council(if applicable).
6. Proof of Experience (if applicable)- Preferably an Experience Certificate on letter head from an Organisation/Hospital issued by a Competent Authority.
7. No Objection Certificate: Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies should apply through Proper Channel.
Selection Procedure :
Selection process will be through interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates called for interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
How to Apply :
A. Desirous candidates may download the blank application form for engagement of Part Time Medical Consultant, from BHEL website https://hpep.bhel.com/ or http://careers.bhel.in and send by Post, their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates super scribing the envelope as “Application for PTMC - Position Code No. ” to SR.DGM/HR-EEX,RMX, HRM Dept., Ground Floor, Administrative Building, BHEL, RC Puram, Hyderabad, 502032 so as to reach on or before 06/10/2020. Advt No. PTMC/2020/01
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.