BHEL Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 229 Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 01, 2020 15:27 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||229 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 9,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhopal Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/04/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2020-21 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
1. Departments: Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Science & Application, Electrical Engg, Electrical & Electronics En, Electronics & Tele communication Engg, Industrial Engg, Information Technology, Instrumentation Technology, Mechanical Engg
Metallurgy, Modern office Mgmt
2. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. (2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. (3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
3. Salary: For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month. For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure :
1. Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided. 2. Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
How to Apply :
1. All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before applying online for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep a copy of unique registration number generated by the online system for future reference. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele - Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
2. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing a full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information
3. 13.03.2020– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications, 03.04.2020– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BHEL.To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.