BHEL Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 229 Apprentice Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 01, 2020 15:27 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||229 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 9,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhopal Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2020-21 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
1. Departments: Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Science & Application, Electrical Engg, Electrical & Electronics En, Electronics & Tele communication Engg, Industrial Engg, Information Technology, Instrumentation Technology, Mechanical Engg
Metallurgy, Modern office Mgmt
2. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. (2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. (3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
3. Salary: For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 9000/- Per Month. For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- Per Month.
1. Before a prospective candidate decides to apply online, he/she must visit the websites and/or read detailed advertisement to ensure they are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID & Mobile number, which is to be entered in the on-line application form. They are also advised to retain their e-mail ID & Mobile number for six months, as any important information regarding Apprenticeship will be conveyed through the same.
3. Applicants may note that, if selected as Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration of Apprenticeship by Board of Apprentices Training (BOAT) Mumbai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration the Apprenticeship will be terminated and he/she will not be issued the “ Apprenticeship Certificate”.
4. If at any stage of training, it is found that the candidate has furnished false/ incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extant rules.
5. In case candidate wants to change/modify any information furnished in the online application, a fresh application with revised data can be submitted online. Resubmission of applications are allowed maximum for 3 times only.
6. Candidates shall be bound by rules made by BHEL Bhopal for selection process
i. High school /10th Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ii. 12 th /Diploma Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate. (Size maximum 1MB pdf)
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
v. Aadhar Card (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vi. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).(Size maximum 200KB pdf)
viii. Medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Bhopal Employee (Serving/Retired/ Deceased). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ix. BHEL ID Card and ESI Medical token card in case of BHEL Bhopal Society worker wards (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
x. Copy of registration slip showing enrolement/registration number generated after successful enrolement/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website. (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
xi. Photograph (Size maximum 100KB jpg/jpeg)
Selection Procedure :
1. Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided. 2. Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
How to Apply :
1. All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before applying online for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep a copy of unique registration number generated by the online system for future reference. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele - Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
2. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information
3. 13.03.2020– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications, 03.04.2020– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BHEL.To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.