BHEL Recruitment 2021 - Deputy General Manager Vacancy - B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc - 2,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 28, 2020 18:37 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 260,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
BHEL invites applications from the Indian Nationals for filling up the post of Executive Director – Civil (EDCivil) or General Manager – Civil (GM – Civil) & Deputy General Manager – Civil (DGM – Civil) on a tenure/ deputation basis for an initial period of 02 years.
1. Post Name: Dy. General Manager – Civil Business
2. No. of Vacancies: 02 Nos
3. Educational Qualification: Essential: Full time regular B.E / B.Tech/ BSc. in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
4. Desirable: ME/M.Tech in Civil Engineering or any of the specialized branches of Civil Engg
5. Pay scale (Candidate should be working in corresponding pay scale to be eligible for respective post): CPSU Pay Scale(IDA): Rs. 100000 – 260000 (2017 Pay Scale) or Rs. 43200 - 66000 (2007 Pay Scale) or Central Govt. Pay Scale (CDA): Rs 118500 -214100 (2016 Pay Scale) or PB-4 + GP Rs.8700 (2006 Pay Scale)
6. Advt No. 01D/ 2020
7. Job Descripton/ Specification: The Job Specifications for above mentioned positions are given below. Applicants must ascertain their eligibility as per the details in Job Description, before applying for the post.
8. Experience Requirements: The prospective candidate should have post-qualification experience in Civil Work pertaining to major projects at a level of Executive / Officer in Government / Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies:
a) Out of the above experience should have knowledge, expertise and rich experience of at least 10 years in construction of large Turnkey projects of Industrial /infrastructure nature like power Plants, Airports, Sea Ports, Oil and gas Installations, Dams, Railways/Road tunnelling, Bridges, Petro Chemical complexes, Underground storage systems etc. &
b) At least 3 years’ experience as a senior member of the site execution team of any industrial / infrastructure works described in (a) above of construction value of at least 1000 Cr.
9. Desirable Skills: Should have experience in managing conflicting priorities and cross functional teams to successfully implement complex projects. Experience of handling Large Turnkey Projects.
10. Job Requirements:
a. Provide Oversight and leadership in executing Civil EPC projects from planning to Completion.
b. Manage a team of BHEL professionals to execute the Construction Projects.
c. Creatively and logically resolve interface issues.
d. Ensure construction activities meet quality and safety standards.
e. Plan Construction operations, monitor site activities to ensure construction is progressing according to planned targets and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines.
f. Keep up to date on the latest trends and developments within the construction Industry.
11. Period of Deputation: Initial period of deputation will be 2 years which is extendable for a maximum period of 3 years on specific approval of the Competent Authority
1. Candidates should carefully read the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for this post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of information submitted by the candidate in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying.
2. In case it is detected at any stage of selection process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected.
3. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after selection, his/her services are liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution.
4. The appointment will be on deputation basis for a maximum period of 02 years, extendable upto a maximum of 1 more year.
5. BHEL reserves the right to fill or NOT to fill any of the posts advertised, in the event or exigency so decided by the company.
6. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.
7. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement/ incomplete applications/ those received after the last date will not be entertained.
8. Outstation candidates called for Interaction/ Interview will be paid first AC Class Railway fare or Economy Class Ticket, on actuals basis, only from the place of duty/residence to Delhi and back by the shortest route. The reimbursement of admissible amount will be made through transfer to their Bank Account on submission of RTGS/NEFT details by the concerned candidate and no cash will be paid on the spot.
9. NOTE: Candidates may submit an advance copy of the application.
Selection Procedure :
The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for BHEL Executive Director and Deputy General Manager post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of BHEL is provided here.
1. Selection process will comprise of Personal interviews only. During the interview candidate’s technical knowledge/capability, skills, behavioural aspects, experience etc. shall be assessed. Maximum Marks allotted for Interview shall be 100
2. Selection Of Civil Experts On Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
How to apply for BHEL Executive Director and Deputy General Manager Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the BHEL Executive Director and Deputy General Manager post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the BHEL Executive Director and Deputy General Manager post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Candidates must submit their application in the prescribed format only. (Format – Enclosed)
2. Candidates should apply by submitting the application in the prescribed format as per BHEL recruitment website (Advt Ref No. 01D/ 2020). The application form, complete in all aspects with the required documents (Educational Qualification, Experience details and proof of Current Pay scale/ Designation) must be sent in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of _______________on Deputation basis” to the following address:
3. Sr. DGM (HR), Corporate Recruitment & MPP BHEL, Corporate Office, BHEL House, Sirifort, New Delhi – 110049
4. Responsibility of forwarding the complete set of required documents, along with the application rests with the candidate. The last date of receiving the advance copy of application is by 12th November, 2020 and for receiving the complete application forwarded through “Proper Channel”, including Vigilance Clearance, format filled by HR Department, ACR Reports etc., is by 19th November, 2020.
5. For Civil Experts On Deputation Basis: Last date of Submission of application forwarded through “Proper Channel” - 15th January 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.