BHEL Recruitment 2020 - Senior Advisor Vacancies - 1,25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 03, 2020 18:32 PM | Shalini
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 125,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s premier engineering and manufacturing enterprise provides World class products and services and caters to core sectors of the Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Renewable Energy, Defence, Aerospace, Oil & Gas with over 180 product offerings to meet the needs of these sectors. With a widespread network of 16 Manufacturing Facilities, 02 Repair Units, 04 Regional Offices, 08 Service Centres, 1 Subsidiary, 3 active Joint Ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centres, 3 Overseas Offices and current project execution at more than 150 project sites across India and abroad, BHEL manufactures a wide range of high quality & reliable products adhering to national and international standards.
1. Posts: Senior Advisor
2. Period of Engagement: The period of engagement is for a period of one year which can be further extended by a period of 06 months at a time or till the completion of assignment (whichever is earlier). However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to five years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
3. Job Profile: Senior Advisor will provide expert advice & guidance to BHEL Top Management on various mile stone achievement of EPC Projects. Advice on execution planning and resource identification for efficient and effective execution of ongoing projects including close co-ordination with BHEL manufacturing units for timely supply of equipment, monitoring of project schedule, close coordination with customer for planning and management of erection & commissioning activities, timely input to top management about the progress of the projects & suggest methodology for timely execution of the projects.
4. Job Specifications: Any retired executives of BHEL equivalent grade of E10 or E11 level (i.e. Retired Director/CMD) from PSUs/Autonomous Organizations /Central/State Government / Members of National Level Professional Institutions or any other organizations including private sector meeting following eligibility criteria can apply: i) Age (as on 01st September 2020): The applicant should be less than 63 years and 6 months of age. ii) Qualification: Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline. Master degree in any engineering discipline is desirable. iii) Experience: He/she should have technical knowledge and expertise/ experience in areas of Power Sector Operations like site working experience, Project Management, Erection, Commissioning, Technical Services, Trouble shooting, etc. out of which minimum 15 years in execution of large Thermal Power Projects Out of which minimum 5 years’ experience in execution of 500 MW or higher rating thermal projects.Out of 30 years’ experience, last 05 years should be as In-charge or Group head or team leader of Project Management/Project execution team associated with execution of 600MW or higher rating super Critical sets of thermal projects. iv) Private Sector mentioned above is a company where the annual turnover is Rs. 10,000 crore or more. (Avg. audited annual turnover of last three financial year)
5. Emoluments: The Senior Advisor will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 125000/- per month. It shall be further negotiable for candidates of exceptional suitability. In addition to the monthly compensation, reimbursement of mobile phone charges, Company transport for official use, HRA/ Company accommodation etc. shall also be admissible as per the laid down guidelines.
1. Applications that are not in conformity with requirements indicated in the advertisement/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
2. The candidature of applicants at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates/Applicants, who have undergone any major punishment shall not be eligible.
4. BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/reopen the engagement process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
5. Applicants should send their application in the prescribed format as mentioned below through e-mail at following ID: firstname.lastname@example.org With the following subject line: “Application for the Post of Senior Advisor- Power Sector: YOUR NAME”. Application should comprise of the following: a. Letter of Interest (LoI) to Sr. DGM (HR-Recruitment and Manpower Planning), BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi. b. Duly filled Application form enclosed with this Advertisement. c. Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form.
6. Responsibility of attaching the necessary documents shall be with the Applicant. Maximum Size of the attachment should not exceed 15MB.
7. The submission of applications shall be considered through e-mails received on the above mentioned e-mail id. No hard copy application shall be entertained.
8. The applicant must ensure that e-mail is sent with necessary documents/attachments.
9. BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents separately or received in any subsequent mail.
10. The attached documents shall be in legible form- i.e. the contents should be readable. Attachment of blurred/edited images will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
11. Applicants must keep their E-mail ID (from which the applicant is submitted at BHEL) active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice with regards to this notification shall be provided by BHEL through e-Mail. They are further requested to check their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
Selection Procedure :
The applications, received against the advertisement, will be scrutinized by a committee and the shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction, if required, by a duly constituted Selection Board. The outside candidates called for the interaction shall be reimbursed the travel expenses as given below: By Air: Economy Class By Rail: AC-First Class By Road: Actuals, limited to Train fare
How to Apply :
Applicants should send their application in the prescribed format as mentioned below through e-mail at following ID: email@example.com With the following subject line: “Application for the Post of Senior Advisor- Power Sector: YOUR NAME”. Application should comprise of the following: a. Letter of Interest (LoI) to Sr. DGM (HR-Recruitment and Manpower Planning), BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi. b. Duly filled Application form enclosed with this Advertisement. c. Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form Last date of receipt of Complete Application with necessary attachments 18-09-2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BHEL.To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.