BHEL Recruitment 2020 - Director Vacancy - 340000 Salary - Apply Soon
Last updated: Oct 30, 2020 09:03 AM | Ranjani
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 180,000 - Rs. 340,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Director(Engineering,Research & Development)
2. Scale of the post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Engineering, Research & Development) is a member on the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman & Managing Director. He/She is directly responsible for all technical activities of BHEL including Research & Development both short as well as long term.
4. Qualification: The applicant should be an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution.
5. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience during the last ten years in one or more areas of Engineering/ Research and Development/ Operations/Manufacturing/ Projects in Capital goods/ Power Sector Business.
6. Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
7. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure :
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview
How to Apply :
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 07/01/2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.