Jobs in BARC Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Jan 23, 2021 14:52 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 44,900 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Advertisement No. 01/2021(R-I)
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following posts in RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata and BARC, Mumbai. The post advertised include backlog vacancies also
a. Name of post: Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
b. No of Post: 7
c .Essetial: B.Sc. with 60% marks + DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks (Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope Techniques/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/ Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology) + 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification OR B.Sc. (NMT)(Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks + 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification. [Experience should be in handling Gamma Camera Computer systems and other in-vivo nuclear medicine techniques]
d. Pay Band: 44900|
Nature of duties: For RMRC: To perform duties of a nuclear medicine technologist, nuclear medicine physicist, participation in teaching and training programmes and in various research studies. To perform a variety of nuclear medicine studies of various organs using radioisotopes on uptake probe, gamma camera SPECT systems and a PET/CT scanner. These duties include patients’ preparation, positioning under imaging devices, dispensing and administration of appropriate radiopharmaceuticals, injections, data acquisition and analysis. Evaluation and performance assurance of imaging equipments and handle radioactive sources as used in nuclear medicine studies.
a. Name of post: Scientific Assistant/B(Pathology
b. No of Post: 2
c .Essetial: B.Sc. with 60% marks followed by post graduate Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) with 60% marks or B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology) with 60% marks.
d. Pay Band: 35400
Nature of duties: For BARC: Should be able to work in a Pathology Laboratory having Sections like Emergency Laboratory with shift duties, Phlebotomy, Clinical Pathology, Biochemistry, Hematology, Microbiology including virology facility, Blood Bank and Immunology.
a. Name of post: Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
b. No of Post: 2
c .Essetial: B.Sc. with 60% marks + DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks (Diploma in Medical Radio-Isotope Techniques/Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology/Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology) OR B.Sc. (NMT)(Nuclear Medicine Technology) with 60% marks
d. Pay Band: 35400
Nature of duties: For BARC: The persons recruited against these posts are required to perform duties of a nuclear medicine technologist, nuclear medicine physicist, participation in teaching and training programmes and participation in various research studies undertaken at our centre. She/he will perform a variety of nuclear medicine studies of various organs using radioisotopes on uptake probe, gamma camera SPECT systems and a PET/CT scanner. These duties include patients’ preparation, positioning under imaging devices, dispensing and administration of appropriate radiopharmaceuticals, injections, data acquisition and analysis. She/he will also undertake evaluation and performance assurance of imaging equipments and handle radioactive sources as used in nuclear medicine studies. She/he will also be involved in teaching at academic programs of HBNI like the one year Diploma in Medical Radioisotopes Techniques (D.M.R.I.T) and MD (Nuclear Medicine) course by delivering lectures, supervising apprentices and conducting demonstrations/experiments. She/he will also have opportunities to carry out departmentally approved research studies on various groups of patients to improvise the techniques for better diagnosis and enhanced patient throughout.
a. Name of post: Scientific Assistant/B(Radiography)
b. No of Post: 1
c .Essetial: B.Sc. (Radiography) with minimum 60% marks. OR B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks + one year Diploma in Radiography
d. Pay Band: 35400
Nature of duties: For BARC: Handling of various X-ray machines. Carrying out general radiography including attending portable X-rays inwards, operation theatre and special radiological investigations. Handling of advance imaging modalities like computerised radiography, digital radiography, USG, CT, MRI etc
1. It must be ensured that Universities/Institutions offering programmes like B.Sc.& M.Sc. through Distance Education mode are recognized by Distance Education Bureau (DEB-UGC) and in case of Technical programmes, these programmes and institutes from which the qualification obtained are recogonized by Apex Bodies in the country such as AICTE, NCTE, Ministry of HRD etc.
2. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided
otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
3. Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the MAIN LIST does not join.
4. The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in written test/trade test/interview (as applicable) in Hindi or English.
5. All the eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date (15.02.2021) of receipt of applications.
6. SC/ST outstation candidates called for written test will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of secondclass Railway fare by the shortest route as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written test/Physical Assessment Test.
a. Download TA forms from (recruit.barc.gov.in)/Job Application/ Download Forms/TA claim form.
b. TA reimbursement will be subject to the production of self attested copy of SC/ST Caste certificate and tickets/e-ticket.
7. Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written Test/Skill Test/Interview. BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
8. Candidates should declare their educational qualifications they have acquired other than the requisite qualifications as per this advertisement.
9. Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. This Centre will not be responsible for the undelivered messages to
inactive mobile number/e-mail id.
10. This Research Centre reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
11. Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the
Department of Atomic Energy. Further, the duties may involve work in shifts, including round-the-clock shifts, field work and work in operational areas.
12. Candidates who have not acquired the requisite Educational qualification prescribed in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of online application (15.02.2021) will not be eligible and
need not apply.
13. In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered. Candidates should be able to produce the proof of conversion from the respective institution at the time of document verification,
14. Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., are required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written test/skill
test/interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.
15. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should clearly indicate the same in the application (even when applying for UR vacancy) and should furnish proof of the same in the specified format at the time of written test/skill test/interview (as applicable) failing which they will be treated as Unreserved (UR) and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained.
16. Candidates must regularly check the website. All information relating to the recruitment shall be made available on the website. Information displayed on the website shall be deemed as intimation to the candidates.
17. At the time of Screening Test/Written Test/Skill Test/Interview, candidate must bring a print out of the online application and admit card (to be downloaded from the website) along with the documents in
support of identity proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card) in original and self attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
18. Candidates should come prepared to stay in Mumbai for 2 to 3 days for the Written Test/Skill Test/ Interview (as applicable).
19. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Government on regular basis after availing the benefit of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT
ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen Category.
Selection Procedure :
1. DR/01, DR/02, DR/03, DR/06, DR/07, DR/08 and DR/09: Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview. In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding.
2. TR/01 and TR/02:
1. Written Test of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 multi choice questions(choice of 4 answers). ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be.
2. Those candidates qualifying in the written test shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the following day.
3. Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in INTERVIEW and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the written test. The decision of this Research Centre in this regard is final and binding.
3. DR/04, DR/10, TR/03 and TR/04:
Stage 1- Preliminary Test: Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all trades and will be in the following format.
Stage 2 - Advanced Test: All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade. 1. The Test will comprise 50 multi choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hour duration. 2. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. 3. Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only. Candidates scoring < 30% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved categories the lowest cut-off will not be fixed below 20%.
Stage 3 - Skills Test: 1. Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3 (Skills Test). 2. The number of candidates shortlisted for Skills Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying in Stage 2 but will not exceed 4-5 times the number of vacancies in each trade. 3. The Skills Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis. Candidates clearing the skill test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Stage 2.
4. DR/05 and DR/11: The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage 1: The applicants who fulfill the requirements will be called for assessment of Physical Standards as per Table-1 below. Those who meet the Physical Standards will be required to undergo Physical Assessment Test and Driving Test (as the case may be) as per criteria laid down in Table-2: [Driving Test at Sl.No.8 in Table-2 is Only for DR/11]
Stage 2 - Preliminary Test: Short listed candidates clearing Stage-1 will be allowed to appear for written test. 50 multiple choice questions (choice of four answers) of one hour duration (Mathematics-20 Questions, Science–20 Questions and General Awareness-10 Questions). Marking Scheme: 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Note: Candidates scoring < 40% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved candidates the lowest cut-off will not be fixed below 30%
Stage 3 - Advanced Test: 1. Short listed candidates clearing Stage-2 (Preliminary test) will be eligible for Advanced Test comprising 50 multiple choice questions in their respective trades. Test will be of 2 hour duration. 2. 50 multiple choice questions (choice of four answers) with 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. 3. Candidates scoring < 30% in General Category will be screened out. For reserved candidates the lowest cut-off will not be fixed below 20%. Final merit list will be prepared based on marks scored in Stage-3.
5. Physical Standards For Fire Service Posts (Dr/05 And Dr/11)
6. Physical Assessment Test (Dr/05 And Dr/11)
How to Apply :
1. Applications will be accepted Online ONLY.
2. The facility of online application will be open from 21.01.2021.to 15.02.2021
3. For online submission of application, please visit the website(recruit.barc.gov.in ). Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
4. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
5. Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date (15.02.2021)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.