BARC Jobs 2021 - X Ray Technician Vacancy - 11,730 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 10, 2021 17:36 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||X Ray Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,730 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts Interview for appointment of X-Ray Technician on locum basis .
1. Name of the Post: X-Ray Technician
2. No. of posts: 01(one)
3. Educational Qualifications: HSC(Science) with 60% marks plus trade certificate of one year duration m X-Ray Techniques. OR HSC Vocational Course Certificate with minimum 60%marks in X-Ray Technique.
4. Experience: Candidates with 3 experience in the respective field with Basic Computer Knowledge are preferred.
5. Emoluments: Monthly emoluments Rs.11730/- plus DA admissible for T/B.
6. Period of appointment: 178 days and not more than 89 days at one time As and when required
7. Nature of appointment: Locum - Leave vacancy
1. Thereafter the list of select panel will be displayed on the website.
2. Candidate should bring all the Original certificates at the time of appointment failing which their candidature will stand cancelled.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of selection: If the response of the candidates is more than 10, the candidates for interview will be decided. based on the highest marks obtained in HSC ( ie only top 10 candidates will be considered based on the marks obtained in HSC.
2. List of screened in candidates will be displayed on the BARC website < http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/recruitment.html> with day, date, time & place of interview by 5.3.2021. Candidates will have to attend the interview according to the dates mentioned in the list against their name.
How to Apply :
The duly filled in application in specified format with self attested Xerox copies of the relevant documents/certificates may be sent on e-mail address email@example.com by 25.02.2021 , duly scanned in PDF format, size of which should not exceed 5 MB and the attachments should be readable. Incomplete application and applications reaching after the due date will not be accepted.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.