Direct Interview at BARC, Check salary, Location, Eligibility details here
Last updated: Feb 26, 2021 18:12 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts Walk-in-Interview for appointment of Medical Officer (Radiology) on Locum basis.
1. Post Name: Medical Officer (Radiology)
2. Qualification & Experience: MD or DNB (Radiology) OR M.B.B.S. with relevant P.G. Diploma and five years experience
3. No. of posts: 01 (One)
4. Emoluments: 45,098/- plus DA (pre-revised) admissible to SO/D (Medical Officer)
5. Period of appointment: 178 days and not more than 89 days at one time
6. Nature of appointment: Locum (Leave vacancy)
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Day , Date & Time of Interview: Tuesday, 02.03.2021, 10:00 Hrs onwards
2. Venue: Conference Room No.2, Ground Floor BARC Hospital, Mumbai 400 094.
3. Reporting time for Interview: Candidates are required to report to the venue between 08:30 Hrs. to 09:30 Hrs. on the day of interview along with duly filled in application form (in the prescribed format available on this website) with Original mark sheets, certificates, and one set of self-attested Xerox copies. No Application will be accepted after 09:30 Hrs. strictly
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.