Direct Walkin Interview in BARC with High Salary, Check Job details, Location, Eligibility here
Last updated: Feb 26, 2021 18:17 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts Walk-in-Interview for appointment of Medical Officer (Dental) on Locum basis.
1. Post Name: Medical Officer (Dental)
2. Qualification: B.D.S. from a recognized University
3. No. of posts: 01 (One)
4. Emoluments: 38,029/- plus DA (pre-revised) admissible to SO/C (Medical Officer)
5. Period of appointment: 178 days and not more than 89 days at one time
6. Nature of appointment: Locum (Leave vacancy)
7. Experience: 3 years of working experience in a Government recognized Institute after completion of Internship acquiring BDS Degree (certificate to the same can be attached). Basic computer knowledge is preferred as the MOs will have to enter patient’s medical data in the computer
Selection Procedure :
If the response of the candidates is more than 20, the candidates will be screened in based on highest marks obtained in final year BDS.
How to Apply :
1. Day , Date & Time of Interview: Tuesday, 02.03.2021, 10:00 Hrs onwards
2. Venue: Conference Room No.2, Ground Floor BARC Hospital, Mumbai 400 094.
3. Reporting time for Interview: Candidates are required to report to the venue between 08:30 Hrs. to 09:30 Hrs. on the day of interview along with duly filled in application form (in the prescribed format available on this website) with Original mark sheets, certificates, and one set of self-attested Xerox copies. No Application will be accepted after 09:30 Hrs. strictly
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.