BARC Career 2021 - Dental Technician Vacancy - Apply Soon
Last updated: Feb 10, 2021 17:47 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Dental Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Bhabha Atom.ic Research Centre Hospital conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Dental Technician & Dental Hygienist on Locum basis.
1. Name of the Post: Dental Technician
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Educational Qualifications: HSC(Science) with 60% marks + 2 years Diploma m Dental Technician (Hygienist/Mechanics) recognized by Dental Council of India.
4. Experience: Candidate with experience in the field will be preferred. Basic Computer Knowledge IS preferable.
5. Emoluments: Monthly consolidated amount Rs.11730/- plus DA admissible for T/B.Approximately 25000/-
6. Period of appointment: 178 days and not more than 89 days at one time as and when required
7. Nature of appointment: Locum- leave Vacancy
1. Thereafter the list of select panel will be displayed on the website.
2. Candidate should bring all the Original certificates at the time of appointment failing which their candidature will stand cancelled.
Selection Procedure :
1. List of screened in candidates will be displayed on the BARC website < http://www.barc.gov.in/careers/recruitmcnt.html> with day, date, time & place of interview by 5.3.2021. Candidates will have to attend the interview according to the dates mentioned in the list against their name.
2. Mode of selection: If the response of candidates is high, the candidates will be screened in based on highest marks obtained in HSC.
How to Apply :
The duly filled in application in specified format with self attested Xerox copies of the relevant documents/certificates may be sent on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by 25.02.2021 , duly scanned in PDF format, size of which should not exceed 5 MB and the attachments should be readable. Incomplete application and applications reaching after the due date will not be accepted.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.