BARC Recruitment 2020 - Scientific Officers Post - 56,100 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Last updated: Jan 09, 2020 09:44 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Scientific Officers Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Indore Jobs, Mumbai Jobs, Hyderabad Jobs, Kancheepuram Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs, Maharashtra Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Invite Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates, to apply for recruitment as Scientific Officers (Group-A post of Government of India) through its academic programs.
2. Eligibility Criteria: a) For Engineering Disciplines(codes 21-29): B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech.with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the 9 engineering disciplines (codes 21-29) mentioned in Table-1. Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE score must have a valid GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Automotive, Industrial Production, Automative, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, Power Engineering etc. are not eligible. b) For Fast Reactor Technology-M ( FRT-M, code 30): B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree. c) For Fast Reactor Technology-E ( FRT-E, code 31): B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree. d) For Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA&QC, code 32): B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in qualifying degree. e) For Physics Discipline (code 41): M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics with Physics and Mathematics at B.Sc. or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of 5-year integrated M.Sc,or B.E. /B.Tech. in Engineering Physics with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in the qualifying degree. M. Sc. candidates (other than those applying with a 5-year integrated M.Sc. degree) must additionally have a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in B.Sc. Physics postgraduate applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score should have a valid GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in ‘Physics’. Applicants having B.E./B.Tech. (Engineering Physics) as qualifying degree can apply on the basis of a valid GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score either in ‘Physics’ or in ‘Engineering Sciences’. and More Details Check notification.
3. Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
4. Training School: BARC, Mumbai (Since 1957), IGCAR, Kalpakkam (Since 2006), RRCAT, Indore (Since 2000), NFC-HWB, Hyderabad (Since 2001), AMD, Hyderabad (Since 2010).
5. Grade and Pay Scale On Appointment: Appointment in all the units shall be as a Scientific Officer(C) in the Level 10 –Rs. 56,100 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Appointment will be at the beginning of the pay scale with OCES TSOs getting two or three increments depending on their performance during the OCES program and the DGFS Fellows getting three or four increments***depending on their performance in M.Tech./M.Chem.Engg. and the four-month OCDF. Total Monthly Emoluments (with three increments) at the time of joining including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance at the present Mumbai rate will be approximately Rs.95,000. In addition, other Allowances such as Leave Travel Concession by air, every year up to first eight years (subject to conditions) and once in two years thereafter, Children’s Education Allowance and an annual Professional Update Allowance are also payable. A comprehensive Contributory Health Service Scheme for employees and their dependent family members is also available.
6. The Bond Amount for DGFS Fellows pursuing M.Tech./M.Chem.Engg. at certain DGFS Institutes may be different, depending on the tuition fee at the concerned Institute. During Training: (i) Stipend and Allowances: OCES TSOs and DGFS Fellows are paid a stipend of Rs. 55,000 per month during the period of their Training. Additionally, they are paid a onetime book allowance of Rs. 18,000.(ii) DGFS Fellows are reimbursed the tuition fee for M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg.and are additionally paid a one-time Contingency Grant of Rs. 25,000 to meet M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg. project related expenses.(iii) Boarding and Lodging in DAE or DGFS Institute Hostel respectively, during Training, is mandatory.
2. Last date for Online Application 3rd February, 2020.
3. Online Test 13th - 19th March, 2020.
4. Last date for candidates to upload their GATE-2020 score 1st April, 2020.
5. Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal 15th April, 2020.
6. Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates 17th – 21st April, 2020.
7. Selection Interviews 14th May –13th June, 2020.
8. Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2020 on Online Application Portal Last week of June, 2020.
9. Last Date for Selected OCES-2020 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute 5th July, 2020.
10. Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2020 on Online Application Portal 2nd week of July, 2020.
Selection Procedure :
2. Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates in all disciplines except Geology will be conducted at the BARC Training School, Mumbai. Interviews in Geology will be held in Hyderabad. Outstation applicants travelling for Interview will be paid to-and-fro AC-III tier normal train fare by shortest route or actual fare, whichever is less. Selection Interviews are tentatively scheduled to be held in May-June, 2020. The list of candidates short-listed for Selection Interview will be posted on the Online Application Portal in the second half of April, 2020. Short-listed candidates will be able to choose an Interview slot, based on availability, on the Online Application Portal, in the last week of April, 2020. Final Selection is solely on the basis of performance in Selection Interview, subject to medical fitness.
How to Apply :
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.