BARC Recruitment 2020 - Technician Vacancy - 25500 Salary - Apply Soon
Last updated: Dec 23, 2020 15:25 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 25,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs, Thane Jobs, Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Government Strives To Have A Workforce Which Reflects Gender Balance And Women Candidates Are Encouraged To Apply.
1. Name of the post: Technician / C (Boiler Operator)
2. No of Post: 3
3. Educational / Technical Qualification: SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
1. Name of the post: Technician / B (Painter)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Educational / Technical Qualification: SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Painter. The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards Trade Certificate: 1) NTC (ITI pass out) of two years duration. OR 2) NAC of two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme OR 3) NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course. OR 4) NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
a. The vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
b. Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate in the MAIN LIST does not join.
c. The validity of operation of WAIT LIST will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
d. The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in written exam/trade test/interview in Hindi or English (as applicable).
e. The eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date (31.01.2021) of receipt of applications (as applicable).
f. SC/ST outstation candidates called for written examination will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Sector Undertakings,
Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination. Download TA forms from recruit.barc.gov.in>/Job Application/ Download Forms/TA claim form. TA reimbursement will be subject to the production of self attested copy of SC/ST Caste certificate and tickets/e-ticket. For this purpose, candidates are
requested to download and provide the information in Annexure-6 (downloaded from the website by following the link )
g. Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview. NRB, BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
h. Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment.
i. NRB reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. NRB also reserves the right to accept or reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
j. Any subsequent Amendments/Modifications etc. on this matter will be notified only in the BARC website viz. recruit.barc.gov.in, which may be referred to by the candidates regularly.
k. Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
l. Candidates who have not acquired/would not be acquiring the Educational qualification as on the closing date for receipt of application (31.01.2021) are not be eligible and need not apply.
m. In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA/SGPA, the same need to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks, as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. If percentage of the marks in not indicated, the candidature will not be considered.
n. Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., after the submission of the Online application, should submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel to Administrative Officer-III, Nuclear Recycle Board, NRB Complex, BARC, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai -400 094. They are also required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written examination/skill test/interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
o. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should clearly indicate the same in the application(even when applying for UR vacancy) and should furnish proof of the same in the specified format at the time of written test/skill test/interview (as applicable) failing which they will be treated as Unreserved (UR) and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained.
p. Candidates must regularly check the website. All information relating to the recruitment shall be made available on the website. Information displayed on the website shall be deemed as intimation to the candidates.
q. At the time of Screening Test/Written Test/Skill Test/Interview, candidate must bring a print out of the online application and admit card (to be downloaded from the website) along with the documents in support of identity proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card ) in original and self attested copies of all relevant documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
r. The applicants would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form and verification of the documents produced by them. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions
s. Compensatory time for persons with disabilities shall be provided as per the extant orders of Government of India. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group C posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under
1. Educational qualifications, experience (as applicable) and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate mark sheets* indicating the subjects offered at the examinations). (*Semester/Year wise mark sheets and consolidated mark sheet)
2. Date of birth / Proof of age.
3. SC/ST category (certificate should have been issued by the authorised authority in the prescribed format given at Annexure– 1*.The community should have been included in the Presidential orders in relation to the concerned state).
4. OBC candidate’s caste certificate should be issued by an authorised authority in the prescribed format with non-creamy layer certificate and the caste/community should have been included in the Central lists of Other Backward Caste. The crucial date for determining the OBC non-creamy layer certificate will be the closing date of on-line application (31/01/2021). The OBC candidates should also enclose self declaration of non-creamy layer status in the format as given in Annexure– 2*. OBC for the purpose of AGE RELAXATION AND RESERVATION will mean “persons of OBC categories not
belonging to the Creamy Layer” as defined in Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and modified vide Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36033/3/2004- Estt.(Res) dated 09/3/2004, OM No. 36033/3/2004 –Estt.(Res.) dated 14/10/2008, OM No. 36033/1/2013-Estt (Res.) dated 27/05/2013 and latest modification vide Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No. 36033/1/2013-Estt (Res.) dated 13/09/2017(As per the format given in Annexure-3*).
5. Disability Certificate from the appropriate authority regarding physical disability [as per the format given at Annexure-4* (applicable to persons with disability)].
1. According to the persons with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1996 notified on 31/12/1996 by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) and (2) of Section 73 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996)], a disability certificate shall be issued by a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/State Government may constitute a Medical Board consisting of at least three members, out of which, at least, one member shall be a Specialist from the relevant field.
2. The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. The Medical Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there are chances of variation in the degree of disability. For those who acquired permanent disability, the validity can be shown as permanent. On representation by the applicant, the Medical Board may review its decision having regard to all the facts and circumstances of the case and pass such orders in the matter as it thinks fit.
3. Those SC/ST/OBC persons with disabilities selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with other candidates will be considered against unreserved vacancies provided the post is identified for persons with disability of relevant category (as applicable).
6. Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots (if claiming age relaxation).
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for BARC Stipendiary Trainee and Technician post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of BARC is provided here.
Category-I: Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview. The date of interview will be notified later. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Final selection and ranking will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview and no weightage will be given for marks scored in the written examination. The decision of NRB in this regard is final.
Category-II: The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage1 - Preliminary Test: Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all trades and will be in the following format.
1. Examination will consist of 50 multi choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion:
a. Mathematics – 20 questions
b. Science – 20 questions
c. General awareness – 10 questions
2. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. All candidates with <40% in General category and <30% in reserved category will be screened out.
Stage 2- Advanced Test: All candidates Screened in Stage 1 will be allowed to undertake Stage 2 (Advance Test) in their respective trade.
1. The Test will comprise 50 multi choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hour duration.
2. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only. All candidates with <30% in General category and <20% in reserved category will be screened out.
Stage 3- Skills Test : Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 3 (Skill Test). Candidates clearing the skill test will be shortlisted and empanelled in order of Merit based on the marks secured in Stage 2.
1. The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 - 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade.
2. The Skill Test will be based on Go/No-Go basis.
How to Apply :
A. How to apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainee and Technician Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee and Technician post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee and Technician post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Applications will be accepted Online ONLY.
2. The facility of online application will be open from 15.12.2020 to 31.01.2021.
3. For online submission of application, please visit the website . Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
4. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.