BARC Recruitment 2020 - Technician/B Vacancy - Salary 11,730 - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 10, 2020 10:42 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technician/B Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 11,730 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Radiation Medicine Centre (RMC), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), would like to appoint 02 (Two) Technician/B (Animal House Attendant) on locum/adhoc basis(temporary post) as per the details given below:-
1. Name of the Post: Technician/B (Animal House Attendant)
2. No of Post: 02 (Two)
3. Qualification: SSC with minimum of 60% in aggregate (with Science and Mathematics) + Trade Certificate of One (1) year duration
4. Experience: Some experience in the relevant field is preferable but not essential
5. Emoluments: Rs. 11,730 + D.A. admissible for Technician/B
6. Period of appointment: Not more than 89 days at one time (Maximum 2 terms)
7. Nature of appointment: Locum / Adhoc (Temporary Post)
8. Responsibilities: The Animal Care Attendant is responsible for the overall care of the animals and other routine and project related work of the Animal House Facility. Duties will include:- Daily feeding, watering to the animals and cleaning, autoclaving of cages, bottles, racks etc in the animal colony. To maintain all records associated with facility. To help out during animal experiments like restraining, handling of the animal for injection of radioisotope, drugs, radio-pharmaceuticals or any other medication. Cleaning and dusting of tables, bench work tables, instruments etc. Any other facility related work or any emergency duties of Animal House Facility whenever required.
Selection Procedure :
Day, date and time of Interview: Will be informed separately through E-mail
How to Apply :
Last Date for receipt of E-Mail: 24.12.2020 (Thursday)
a) Applications in the prescribed format (available on BARC website - www.barc.gov.in) may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of educational qualifications, degree certificates, experience, etc. Email subject should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Technician/B (Animal House Attendant) on Locum/Adhoc basis"
b) Applications of candidates not meeting the above requirements will be rejected.
c) Applications received by hand, post or courier will not be considered (No hard copy will be considered).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.