Walk In Interview BARC Jobs 2020: Various Posts,Check eligibility criteria
Last updated: Jan 03, 2020 11:40 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Recruitment for Medical Officer(Dental) on Part time Basis
2. Qualification: B.D.S. from a recognized University
3. Experience: 3 years of working experience in a Government recognized Institute after completion of Internship acquiring BDS Degree. Basic computer knowledge is preferred as the MOs will have to enter patient’s medical data in the computer.
4. No.of posts: One
5. Emoluments : Rs.1408/- per hour as per DLC 2018 for grade SO/D + Rs.500/- per visit subject to maximum of Rs.4000/- per month.
6. Period of appointment One year (renewable subject to review)
7. Nature of appointment: Part time
8. No.of visits 2 sessions per day & thrice a week for 5 hours per day & total of 60 hrs/month
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Day & Date of Interview and Time of Interview Tuesday 7th January 2020 at 1030 hrs.
2. Reporting time for Interview: Forms will be issued from 0830 hrs on the same day and will not be issued after 0930 hrs.
3. Venue: Conference Room no.2, Gr. floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
4. Candidate should bring original certificates of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Divisional Office in the hospital will not attest the certificates.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.