Walk In Interview BARC Jobs 2020: 45,098 Salary, Check eligibility criteria
Last updated: Jan 03, 2020 11:22 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||BARC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 45,098 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Medical Officer (ENT) On Adhoc Basis
2. Qualification & Experience: MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the speciality. Candidate having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the speciality. The Degree/Diploma should have been awarded not more than 60 months earlier than 30.01.2021
3. Emoluments : Rs.45098/- plus DA(prerevised)) admissible tom SO/D(Medical Officer)
4. Period of appointment: Not more than 89 days at one time
5. Nature of appointment: Locum / Adhoc
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
2. Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 0830 hrs on the same day and will not be issued after 0930 hrs.
3. Venue: Conference Room No.2, Gr. Floor BARC Hospital, Anushakti nagar, Mumbai 400 094.
4. Candidate should bring original certificates of educational qualification, Registration and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Divisional Office in the hospital will not attest the certificates.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from BARC, please click on the Apply Now button below.