AUD Sarkari Naukri 2020 - Recruitment For Assistant Registrar, 15,600 - 39,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 28, 2020 18:29 PM | Tamilselven
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. The University is looking for Officers from State Government/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institution/ Semi-government/ Government/ Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Organization who are willing to contribute in the institution building process on deputation basis. Vacancies are as under
2. Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar ( 02 Nos)
3. Educational and other qualifications & experience: Eligibility for applying to the post on deputation basis: (i) Officers from the Government Department or University or Educational or Research or Teaching Institution: (a) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or (b) 2 years regular service in the PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- (c) 3 years regular service in the PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- (d) 8 years regular service in the PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
4. Essential: (i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. (ii) At least three years post qualification experience in a supervisory capacity in a relevant field, equivalent to a Group `B’ post in a Govt. Departments or a University or Educational or Research Institutions or Teaching or Research experience or similar corporate experience in a reputed private organization along with proven administrative capabilities
5. Desirable: (i) LLB or MBA or CA/ICWA/CS or MCA or equivalent qualification. (ii) Knowledge of Govt. Rules and Office Procedures.
1. The terms & conditions of deputation shall be goveed by DoPT OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 & as amended time to time. The initial period of deputation shall be 1 year, extendable as per extant rules, subject to review of performance, availability of substantive post etc. The maximum age should not exceed 56 years as on the last date of the receipt of the application
2. The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. Vacancies may increase or decrease.
3. Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
4. Working knowledge of latest computer applications and good communication skills are mandatory for all positions and the University reserves its right to test the skill of a candidate at the time of selection.
5. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily called for the test/interview
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview. The University reserves its right to hold a written test in case the applications received are large in number or may adopt additional screening / shortlisting criteria for further processing
How to Apply :
1. The application will be accepted only online using the AUD online job portal which can be accessed at this address: https://aud.ac.in/careers. The complete details of the advertisement are available on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Before filling the online application please read the instructions carefully.
2. Online application process will start from 25.02.2020 at 9:00 AM and submission link will be disabled at 17:30 Hrs on 23.03.2020. Candidates are required to submit hard copy of application with recent passport size photograph through proper channel alongwith attested copies of ACR/APAR for preceding five years & copies of educational & experience certificate (testimonials) to the Deputy Registrar (HR), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi, by 31.03.2020. While forwarding the applications, it may be certified by the sponsoring authority that the particulars fuished by the officer are correct and that no vigilance or disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officer conceed & his integrity is beyond doubt. The last date of receiving the completely filled application form alongwith copies of certificates shall be 31.03.2020.
3. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
4. Any information/ corrigendum/ addendum etc. relating to this recruitment shall be posted on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Candidates are requested to visit the website of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi regularly for latest update in the matter.
5. In case of any enquiry regarding submission of online application, please send your queries to email@example.com
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.