- Govt Jobs
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Registrar jobs in Hyderabad at NIRD - Apply Now
Assistant Registrar jobs in Hyderabad at NIRD - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 09, 2021 18:23 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
NIRDPR is the country's apex organisation for undertaking training, research and action research and consultancy in all aspects of rural development. NIRDPR invites online applications for two posts of Assistant Registrar (Group ‘A’ Non-academic) on Deputation basis:
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar (Group ‘A’ Non-academic)
2. No of Post: 02
3. Essential :
i) A Degree from a recognized University
ii) Should hold analogous post at Level 11 (as per 7th CPC) on regular basis in any Central/ State.Government/ Autonomous organizations under Central/ State Government. OR Should be working in any Central/ State Government at Level 10 (as per 7th CPC) for atleast 5 years/ working in autonomous organisations under Central/ State Government at equivalent pay level with a minimum experience of 15 years.
iii) Fully conversant with the Government rules and regulations/ office procedures and administrative matters/ maintenance of accounts/ stores/ purchase procedures/ maintenance of equipment and supply estate maintenance.
4. Desirable: Post Graduation/ Degree in Law/ Master in Business Administration (MBA)/ Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management from a recognised University.
5. Pay in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC : Level 11 (pre-revised 6th CPC Rs.15600-39100 plus GP of Rs.6600)
6. Job Description :
a) Personnel, establishment and administrative matters dealing with policy matters, recruitment, promotions, transfers and Ministry correspondence, Annual Reports of the Institute & Ministry, etc.;
b) Committee work dealing with various bodies viz., General Council, Executive Council and Standing Committees of the Institute ;
c) Vigilance & Confidential Section dealing with confidential matters, disciplinary cases, court cases. ACRs, probation of staff, etc.
d) RTI matters ;
e) Vehicle Section
f) Any other functions assigned from time to time.
7. Assistant Registrar (Training) –
a) Dealing with personal files and service books which includes Leave, LTC, Advances, pay fixation, etc.;
b) Stores purchase, estate maintenance, i.e. maintenance of buildings, roads, gardens, electricity, sanitation, health centre and such other allied matters ;
c) Despatch, old records, etc.
d) Allotment of office accommodation and conference halls ;
e) Administrative arrangements for training courses, workshops, seminars, conferences including supervision of lodging and boarding facilities at the hostels for the participants of the training programmes and guests.
f) Any other functions assigned from time to time.
1. Those who have applied earlier with reference to Advt No.1/2021 need not apply again.
2. Employed personnel should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies within prescribed due date will be considered. However, applicants will have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer at the time of interview.
3. Pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority should be attached along with details of experience and presentstatus.
4. Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
5. In case of large number of applications, the Institute may shortlist the candidates as may be necessary.
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
8 Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
9. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
10. Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute reserves the rights to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The Institute may relax the qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
11. Canvassing in any form will be treated asdisqualification.
12. No correspondence will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or appointment.
13. Candidate selected for the post has to stay compulsorily in the campus.
14. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
15. The Competent Authority reserves the right to decide to fill up or not to filling up these advertised posts.
16. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the Institute, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Hyderabad.
17. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
18. In case of any dispute/ ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
19. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
20. Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure :
Mere fulfilment of the qualifications prescribed does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates applying on deputation basis after submission of online application shall take a print out of application and apply through his / her parent organisation to forward the same along with Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate, NOC from forwarding authority and photocopies of ACRs/ APARs and send the application to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, so as to reach it on or before 15.07.2021. The appointment will be subject to the Provisions of the Institute rules and subject to the concurrence from the Government of India.
2. Interested candidates may apply through Online Registration available on the website http://career.nirdpr.in/ on or before 15.07.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.