Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs in Cuttack at OPSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 23, 2021 11:22 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs|
|No of Posts||46 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proformna application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opse.gov.in).
The link for registration/re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 10.08.2021 to 09.09.2021 (Note: 17.09.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application.) for recruitment to 46 (Forty Six) posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor (Group-B) in the Odisha Sate Prosecution Service (OSPS cadre) under Home Department in the Scale of Pay of Rs.44,900/- of Level-10, Cell- 01 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 (Rs. 9,300/-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- pre revised) with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent.
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor (Group-B)
2. No of Post: 46 (Forty Six)
3. Scale of Pay of Rs.44,900/- of Level-10, Cell- 01 of Pay Matrix under ORSP Rules, 2017 (Rs. 9,300/-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- pre revised)
4. Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Law froma recognized University. He/ She should have at least 2(two) years of experience as practicing Advocate.
Other Eligibility Conditions:
1.The candidate must be a citizen of India;
2. He/She must be able to speak, read & write Odia and must have passed either the Middle School standard language test in Odia conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or the Matriculation (Class-X/10 standard) Examination with Odia as a subject;
3. A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
4. Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under para-3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must submit "No Objection Certificate" issued by the competent authority during document verification;
5. If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/ chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commision or U.P.S.C from appearing at any examination/Viva Voce test, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
6. A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination, is required to furnish a copy of publication of the changed name in local leading daily newspaper as well as copy of notification in the Gazette in support of his/ her change of name;
7. Only those candidates, who fulfil the requisite qualification & are within the prescribed age limit etc. by the closing date of submission of online application, will be considered eligible;
Candidates those who are called for the Viva Voce test will be required to bring with them the hard copy of online application form along with copies of certificates, mark sheets ete. and originals of the same for verification prior to the date of Viva Voce test which will be notified later on in due course, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear at the Viva Voce test. The candidates are required to mention on copy of each document "Submitted by me" and put their full signature & date on the same.
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board/Council;
2. Bachelor's Degree in Law (L.L.B) certificate from a recognized University;
3. Mark-sheets in support of all the aforesaid examinations i.e. H.S.C. to L.L.B. Degree including fail marks if any, issued by the Board/Council/University;
4. Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with Online Application Form.
5. Two character certificates in original issued by two respectable persons, one of whom must be a Government Servant not below the rank of Group-B service.
6. Certificate from Respective District Judge in support of experience as practicing Advocate at the Bar;
7. Certificate of enrollment under Bar Council of India;
8. Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.T.&S.C. whichever applicable.
9. Required Odia Pass Certificate up to M.E standard / Class 10th standard from the competent authority;
10. Permanent Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability i.e. 40% and more);
11. Ex-Servicemen are required to attach copy of Discharge Certificate issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. They must submit an affidavit undertaking that he/ she has not been appointed against any civil post after retirement from military service, wherever applicable;
12. Sports persons Certificate issued by the Director of Sports Odisha;
13. No Objection Certificate from the competent authority in case of Government Servant;
14. Any proof of identity.
Selection Procedure :
Plan Of Examination:- The recruitment for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor will consist of the following successive stages
(a) Written Examination - The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 130 marks of two and half hours duration with objective type questions of multiple choice (MCQ) pattern.
(b) Viva voce test-There shall be twenty (20) marks for viva voce test. Depending upon the marks awarded to the candidates in Written Examination, the Commission will shortlist the candidates in the ratio of 1:3 with reference to the number of vacancies.
How to Apply :
1. Online Registration/re-registration And Online Payment Of Examination Fees Shall Be Available In The Website From 10.08.2021 To Till 09.09.2021 (11:59 P.m).
2. Submission Of Online Registered Applications Can Be Done In The Website From 10.08.2021 To Till 17.09.2021 (11.59 P.m).
(a) Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
(b) Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC hp:l/opsC.gov. in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
(c) Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at OPSC portal.
(d) The online application form is automated and system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate. Before filling up the information. ensure that accurate information is fed, for edit option is limited & on confirmation there is no scope for further edit even if wrongful entry has been made while filling up application.
(e) Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport Size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and seanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
(f) Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use
(g) On successfiul submission of the online Registration, a unique "Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN) " will be assigned to the applicant. Candidates are required to take a printoui of the finally submitted online Registration/Re- registration and finally submitted Online Application forms and put his/ her Signature nder the declaration for submission to OPSC along with copies of requisite certificate & documenıs as and when asked
(h) The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
(i) Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination centre for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
(j) Intimation letters " to candidates for document verification & interview and "Attestation form" & "Bio-data form" shall be uploaded in the website of OPSC prior to the date of Document Verification/ Interview.
(k) Any complaint on the conduct of examination must be sent to the Grievance Wing of the Commission by e-Mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 05 (Five) days of completion of the examination.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.