Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer jobs in Mumbai at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 22, 2021 09:16 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer in the NUSSD project.
1. Post: Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer
2. Number of positions: 2
3. Location: Mumbai
4. Salary : Rs.25000/- Rs.35,000/-
5. Professional Requirements:
a. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Science or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Candidates from Management or vocational education or Social Sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred
b. High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS Office, Internet etc.
c. Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels
d. Excellent presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication. Knowledge of regional language is preferable
e. Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders: students, teachers and staffs at all levels
f. Quick learning and fast situational response
g. Should be committed to create an impact through a national project like NUSSD
6. Experience: At least 2 - 3 years of work experience.
7. Type of Contract: Temporary / Project staff
This position is key to the success of the programme. Selected candidates will be responsible for:
1. Work within the University / College system to implement NUSSD Programme
2. Communicate the significance of the programme and its benefits to Principals, Faculty and Students to implement the NUSSD Programme in new colleges.
3. Enroll students in the NUSSD Programme from various colleges where the programme will be implemented.
4. Plan, schedule, budget and implement NUSSD programme in assigned colleges
5. Ensure on-time and smooth delivery of the courses at the assigned colleges
6. Record Student and trainer attendance and performance. Ensure logistical and infrastructure support at the assigned colleges
7. Networking with NGOs, industry, government, autonomous bodies and civil society at different stages for smooth delivery of the programme
8. Prepare reports, proposals etc periodically for stakeholders at all levels
9. Co-ordinating online classes on Zoom and maintaining records and reports generated through the same.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview through phone and email.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions:
a. What drives your interest in working for this project?
b. What are the skills you posses which will make you well suited for this role?
2. Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of Programme Officer NUSSD’ and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Last date of receiving application: May 30th, 2021, till 5:00 PM. The selected candidates have to join immediately.For more details, please visit http://nussd.tiss.edu/
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.