- Govt Jobs
- Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Professor jobs in Jalgaon at Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University - APPLY NOW
Assistant Professor jobs in Jalgaon at Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 12, 2021 17:35 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 24,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jalgaon Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Walk-in-interviews are arranged for the post of Assistant Professor (Yog Therapy) and Yoga Instructor (Contract) to be filled in on contract basis through University Fund, for a period of academic year 2020-21 on purely temporary basis
1. Contractual Posts : Assistant Professor (Yog Therapy) on consolidated salary of ` 24000/- p.m.
2. Post: Assistant Professor (Yog Therapy)
3. No of Post: 01
4. Education Qualification:
A) Essential :
i) A Master Degree in Yoga with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University established under UGC Act.
ii) National Eligibility Test (NET) in subject Yoga, conducted by UGC.CSIR or Ph.D. in Yoga
iii) BAMS of a statutory University.
B) Desirable :
i) Ph.D. in Yoga or topic related to Yoga, in interdisciplinary subject
ii) Knowledge of Computer Operation iii) Knowledge of Marathi, Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
A) Essential : Practical ability to perform Yogic practices
B) Desirable :
i) Three years’ experience as a Yoga Therapist in Yoga Institute
ii) Three years’ experience of teaching in Yoga Anatomy physiology in Yoga Institute
iii) Five years’ experience of Ayurveda Medical practitioner after completion of Internship
1. A minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) at the Master’s level shall be the essential qualification.
2. A relaxation of 5% a.)shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master‘s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (OBC)(Noncreamy Layer)/Differently- abled
((a) Blindness and low vision;
(b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing;
(c) Locomotors disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acidattack victims and muscular dystrophy;
(d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
(e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under
(a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
b.) shall be provided, (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master's Degree prior to19 September, 1991.
3. Weightage shall be given to the applicants who have published work of high quality and who have succeeded in bringing funds by submitting research projects to various funding agencies such as UGC/ CSIR/ DST/DBT/TWAS/ ISSR/AICTE etc.
4. 30% reservation for women will be observed as per Govt. Resolution No. Sankirna/1096/ pra.kra.30/ka-2 dated 1.8.97. Female candidates from open category belonging to “Creamy Layer” shall not be eligible for the benefits of reservation for women as specified in Govt. Resolution.
5. Due consideration will be given to sportsman as per provision under the Maharashtra State Govt. Resolution rakridho-2002/pra.kra.68/kriyuse-2 dated 30/04/2005.
6. As per provision contained in State Govt. Notification No. SRV.2000/ CR(17/2000)/XII dated 28th March, 2005, issued by General Administration Department, Mantralaya, Mumbai, candidates must submit the prescribed declaration of the small family as one of the essential qualifications for recruitment, the prescribed proforma is attached herewith as Appendix B.
7. Knowledge of Marathi Language is desirable for all posts.
8. In respect of the posts of Assistant Professor, the candidates having cleared State Eligibility Test (SET) from the State other than Maharashtra State shall not be considered for appointment.
9. A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
10. The University reserves its right to fill up or not to fill up the posts or to modify/alter/ cancel the advertisement at any stage.
11. Orthopaedically handicapped candidates having 40 to 45 % disability shall be given weightage from respective category wherever practicable in keeping the spirit of G.R. dated 26th November 1998 and 16th March, 1999.
12. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or for joining the post.
13. Applicants should bring eight copies in the prescribed application form of this University, which is attached herewith as Appendix A also the same is available on web site of the university: http// www.nmu.ac.in.
14. Applicants will be required to enclose self-attested clean photocopies of the certificates of their educational qualifications, experience, research experience etc. to each set of an application.
15. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification.
16. Candidate should be present at the venue of the Interview sharp one hour before as per schedule. Late arrival of the candidate shall not be permitted.
17. The appointment of the selected candidate shall stand cancelled on the expiry of the said period.
18. As these posts are purely temporary on contract basis, candidates appointed will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applicants should bring eight copies in the prescribed application form of this University, which is attached herewith as also the same is available on web site of the university: http// www.nmu.ac.in.
2. Walk-in-interviews are arranged for the post to be filled in on contract basis through University Fund, for a period of academic year 2020-21 on purely temporary basis, in the Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon on self-supporting basis.
3. Interview Schedule: Date : 28.05.2021 Time : from 11.30 a.m to onward, Place of Interview –Administrative Building, Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, please click on the Apply Now button below.