Assistant Professor Jobs in Gautam Buddha Nagar at Shiv Nadar University - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 16, 2021 06:27 PM | V Sruthi
|Company Name||Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Gautam Buddha Nagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Professor in the area of Natural Product Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry, School of Natural Sciences.
1. Position: Assistant Professor
2. No. of Positions: 01
3. Department: Chemistry
4. Job Type: Regular
5. The Department of Chemistry (https://chemistry.snu.edu.in/) at Shiv Nadar University, seeks applicants for appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor. Ph.D. degree with a superior academic record, and significant post-doctoral research experience are required for applying for this position. The selected candidates will be expected to develop and sustain a dynamic and innovative research program. Qualified candidates must also exhibit a strong potential to attract external funding for their research and demonstrate excellence in teaching, advising, mentoring and supervising graduate and undergraduate students. Currently, we are welcoming applicants with expertise in the area of Natural Product Chemistry. SNU provides equal opportunity and being inclusive and diverse.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Application deadline: 30 Nov 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this position by uploading the documents in order as mentioned below:
1. Complete Resume including Marks/Grades obtained since B.Sc. and the years of passing. Research and Teaching Experience(s). List of Publications highlighting five best work relevant to your proposed research plan. Achievements
2. Detailed Research Plan (containing the following): Summary Objectives Origin of the Proposal Importance of the proposed project in the context of the current status Work Plan: Methodology Methods, Techniques and Tools to be used Expected Output and Outcome of the Proposal List of facilities required with an approximate budget A 3-year timeline of research deliverables
3. Teaching Plan (both in undergraduate and graduate levels)
4. Name of at least three referees from whom recommendations in support of the application have been requested
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Shiv Nadar University, please click on the Apply Now button below.