Assistant Professor jobs in Faridkot at BFUHS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 14, 2021 19:03 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||BFUHS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||22 Posts|
|Job Location||Faridkot Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Assistant Professor (Dentistry) & (Medical)
2. Speciality & No of Posts
A. Assistant Professor:
a. Pathology 01 UR-01
b. Community Medicine 01 SC-01
c. TB & Chest 01 UR-01
d. General Surgery 02 UR-01,SC(M/B)-01
e. Orthopaedics 01 SC-01 OBG 02 SC-02(R/O01, M/B-01)
f. Radio-diagnosis 01 SC-01
g. Blood Bank 01 SC-01
h. Nuclear Medicine 01 SC-01
i. Medical Oncology 01 UR-01
j. Surgical Oncology 01 SC-01
k. Neurology 01 UR-01
l. Nephrology 01 UR-01
m. Gastro Surgery 01 UR-01
n. Gastroenterology 01 UR-01 CTVS 01 UR-01
o. Endocrinology 01 UR-01
p. Radiotherapy 02 SC-02(M/B01, R/O-01)
B. Assistant Professor (Dentistry): Periodontology and Oral Implantology 01 SC-01
3. Pay Scale (Level in the pay matrix as per 7th Central Pay Commission) and amendment issued from time to time by Finance Department, Govt. of Punjab: 11
4. Qualification & Experience:
Assistant Professor (Medical):
i. From amongst the candidates who, after completion of Post Graduation, have an experience of teaching for a minimum period of three years as Senior Resident or Registrar or Lecturer or Demonstrator or Tutor or equivalent or higher teaching faculty posts in the concerned specialty in a recognized Medical College.
ii. The candidates who have done super-speciality (DM/M.Ch) in concerned specialty shall be directly eligible for post Assistant Professor. The Candidate who has done DNB, which fulfills the equivalence criteria of National Medical Commission for MD/MS/DM/M.Ch shall be considered as meeting the post graduation qualification.
iii. Assistant Professor (Dentistry): From amongst the candidates who, after completion of Post Graduation, have an experience of teaching for a minimum period of three years as Senior Resident or Registrar or Lecturer or Demonstrator or Tutor or equivalent or higher teaching faculty posts in the concerned specialty in a recognized Dental/Medical College.
iv. Pathology/Clinical Pathology (Clinical Pathology shall be part of Pathology) M.D.(Pathology), Community Medicine including Public Health M.D.(Social & Preventive Medicine)/ MD (Community Medicine)/ MD (Preventive and Social Medicine),Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine/ Pulmonary Medicine M.D. (Tuberculosis)/ M.D.(TB & Respiratory Diseases)/ MD (Pulmonary Medicine)/ M.D.(TB & Chest Diseases), General Surgery M.S.(Surgery)/ M.S.(General Surgery)
v. Orthopaedics M.S. (Orthopaedics), Radio-diagnosis M.D.(Radio-Diagnosis)/ M.D.(Radiology) / M.S. (Radiology), Nuclear Medicine M.D. (Nuclear Medicine)/DNB (Nuclear Medicine), Medical Oncology D.M.(Medical Oncology)/ M.D.(Medicine) or M.D. (Radio-therapy) or M.D. (Paediatrics) with three years special training in Medical Oncology in an advance teaching centre
vi. Surgical Oncology M.Ch.(Surgical Oncology/ Head and Neck Surgery/ Gynaecological Oncology) /M.S.(Surgery)/ or M.S.(E.N.T.) or M.S.(Orthopaedics) or M.D.(Obst. & Gynae.) with three years special training in Surgical Oncology in advanced teaching cancer institute, Neurology D.M.(Neurology), Nephrology D.M.(Nephrology), Medical Gastroenterology D.M.( Medical Gastroenterology)/ D.M.(Gastroenterology)
vii. Endocrinology D.M.(Endocrinology), Radiotherapy M.D.(Radiotherapy)
General Terms And Conditions
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under: i) For Sr.No. 01 to 05 Rs. 1770/-(Fee Rs. 1500+ GST Rs. 270 @ 18%) For SC Category Rs. 885/- (Fee Rs. 750+GST Rs. 135 @ 18%)
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. Upper Age limit: Age calculated as on 01st January 2021. The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age in the case of Assistant Professor, not more than 45 years in case of Associate Professor and not more than 50 years in the case of Professor/Director. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. Rules.
4. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience, category certificate (if applicable), residence proof, publications etc.
5. Last date and time of receipt of application form (Hard Copy) at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot 31.05.2021 upto 05.00 PM.
6. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after the prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
7. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
8. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
9. The candidates who have applied for the above said posts in earlier advertisements needs to apply afresh.
10. Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
11. For posts Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor/Director Candidate must have knowledge of Punjabi language upto matriculation standard or equivalent and in case he does not, must acquire the same within six month of joining.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited on or before 31.05.2021 upto 05:00 PM from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Medical/Dental Faculty i.e Professor-(08), Associate Professor- (15), Assistant Professor-(22) & Director-(01) on regular basis at Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot and Advanced Cancer Institute, Bathinda constituent colleges/institution of the University. The candidate for the post of Director may also apply on deputation/contract basis.
2. For Application form, fee, speciality wise detail of posts, Category wise distribution and other terms & conditions, visit University website: www.bfuhs.ac.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BFUHS, please click on the Apply Now button below.