Assistant Manager Jobs in Noida at NMRC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 09:42 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||NMRC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 160,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Noida Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) is a Joint Venture Company of Government of India (GOI) and Government of Uttar Pradesh (GoUP), established for the purpose of planning, building and establishing of Mass transit and other transport and People Mover Systems of all types of systems and disciplines. The Company intends to appoint the following official on Deputation Basis:-
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Finance)
2. Date of Vacancy : Existing
3. Scale of the post: INR 50,000 – 1, 60,000 (IDA) and other allowances and perquisites as per HR Rules of NMRC
4. Mode of Filling: Deputation Basis
5. Job Description and Responsibilities: Officer would look after Accounts Finalization, Financial Evaluation of Tenders, Processing of Salaries and Claims, Filing of TDS, GST and EPF Returns, Bank Reconciliation, Handling Statutory Audit and other associated matters.
a) Essential: Bachelors in Commerce from Govt. Recognized University/Institute
b) Desirable: CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/Masters in Commerce (M. Com)
i. The candidate should have 4 years non-executive/supervisory experience in the IDA Revised pay scale of INR 40,000-1,25,000/Pre-Revised INR 16,000-30,770 or equivalent OR The candidate should have 4 years non-executive/supervisory experience in the CDA Revised pay scale of INR 44,900-1,42,400 (L-7)/Pre-Revised INR 9,300-34,800 (GP 4600) or equivalent
ii. The candidate should have exposure in Accounts Finalization, TDS and GST, Bank Reconciliation, Tendering Evaluation, Annual Budget, Processing of Salaries and Claims, Handling Audit Queries, Filing of Statutory Returns etc
iii. The Candidate must be presently working in the Govt. Company/PSUs/Govt./Railways/Autonomous Bodies/Statutory Authority/Board or any other Govt. department. Preference shall be given to candidates having experience of working with Metro Rail Companies/Railways/Infrastructure Project Companies in Government Sector.
8. Pay & Perks for Deputation:
i. The selected candidates on deputation will have the option to draw his/her parent department pay plus deputation allowance as applicable under the Govt. of India rules or rules of their parent organization or may opt for pay to the post selected and allowances as per NMRC rules
ii. NMRC offers attractive pay, perks and allowances attached to the post/grade as per corporation policy
9. ADVT. No. NMRC/HR/02/2021/ Dated: 29.07.2021
List of Mandatory documents to be enclosed with the Application:
1. Copies of educational certificates (Matriculation onwards)
2. Work Experience Certificate issued by last employer.
3. Offer of Appointment/ Officer Order of the Current Employer with at least three months’ pay slip (for ascertaining current grade pay/pay scale).
4. Copy of APARs/ Performance Appraisal for last 4 years.
5. Office Order of joining the organization and initial grade.
6. Office Order showing promotion to the present grade/ pay package.
7. Experience certificate / duty allocation order etc.
8. NOC from concerned department / employer. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
9. Applications which are incomplete/illegible/unsigned/not supported with required documents, not received in the format and received after the due date will be summarily Rejected.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of Filling : Deputation Basis
a) The candidate will be shortlisted on their eligibility/experience in the relevant field.
2. A Committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance) and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by the Selection Committee for preparing a panel of the candidates for the post.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and no correspondence on the decision of the Committee will be entertained in this regard.
b) The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be advised through NMRC’s website i.e. http://www.nmrcnoida.com/Career/ as well as by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply :
a) The applications in the enclosed format iving the details about qualifications, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet) should reach at the under mentioned address latest by 5pm on 27.08.2021
b) The candidates should forward their applications through proper channel along with their Self attested ACR/APARs for the last four years along with D&AR and Vigilance Clearance so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date i.e. latest by 5 pm on 27.08.2021
c) The General Manager/HR, Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd 3 rd Floor, Ganga Shopping Complex, Sector-29, Noida-201301 (U.P.)
d) The candidates may additionally send their applications on email id of NMRC as well i.e. email@example.com with mandatory subject line “Application for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance) in NMRC”
e) NMRC shall not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of application due to postal or for any other reasons.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NMRC, please click on the Apply Now button below.