650 Assistant Manager Grade A Jobs in Across India at IDBI - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 10, 2021 12:49 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IDBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Grade A Jobs|
|No of Posts||650 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 - Rs. 63,840 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
IDBI Bank has entered into MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (Manipal), Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Private Limited [Nitte] Greater Noida to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. IDBI Bank invites applications from young, dynamic graduates for 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at campus and 3 months of internship at IDBI Bank’s branches. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded PGDBF certificate and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as stated in this advertisement.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.5 /2021-22:
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
2. No of Post: 650
3. Educational Qualification: Graduation
a) All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
b) All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. if the candidates has made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester(s) or year(s)]
c) Degree or provisional pass certificate. High School (Class 10th ) and Intermediate (Class 12 th )
d) Mark sheets and passing certificates
4. Work Experience: All the documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s). The experience certificate or testimonials produced by the candidates should indicate the date of joining and relieving, designation at the time of joining, date of promotion with designation, if any. Any adverse remark from the previous employer(s) or any act of misconduct/ wrong committed by the candidate would be a disqualification to apply and render the candidature for cancellation
5. CareerProspects and Emoluments Stipend (during the training):
a) During the Training Period (9 Months) - Rs.2,500/- per month and during the Internship Period (3 Months) -Rs.10,000/- per month. After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course:
b) The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is Rs.36,000/- per month in the pay scale of 36000-1490(7)-46430-1740 (2) –49910–1990(7)-63840 (17 years). The pay scales, allowances, reimbursements, perquisites and other terms subsisting at the time of joining and as may be modified / amended / revised from time to time would be applicable as per rules in force from time 11 to time.
i. Cut-off date: July 01, 2021. Before submitting the online application form, the applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, etc. as stated in this advertisement. If the applicants are not eligible, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the applicant qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he or she does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his or her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
ii. Applications should be submitted only through the on-line mode through IDBI Bank's website, after carefully going through all the instructions contained in General Instructions given in the advertisement and in the Online Application Form. No other means or mode of application form would be accepted.
iii. On submission of the online application, the candidates would receive a registration number and password, which they need to retain for use in future.
iv. Application should be filled only in English.
v. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications only the latest valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance / appearances in the online examination and / interview will be summarily rejected / candidature cancelled.
vi. Request for change of center for online examination or interviews will not be considered. However, IDBI Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any center depending upon the response in that center.
vii. All educational qualifications, which the applicant intends to indicate in the application form, should have been obtained on or before the cut-off date, from recognized Universities or Institutions in India.
viii. IDBI Bank reserves the right to modify or amend or reverse or cancel any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process including eligibility criteria.
ix. IDBI Bank may at its discretion, hold re-written test and/or re-interview, wherever necessary in respect of a center or venue or specific candidates(s) and/or all centers or all candidates.
x. Applicants would not be allowed for online test and personal interview without the online call letter. No duplicate call letter would be issued to the applicants.
xi. All applicants belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Serviceman, EWS and PWD category should produce at the time of interview, attested copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate. The name of the caste should be listed in central list of SC/ST/OBC and the caste certificates should be in central government format. OBC certificate should be of a recent date with suitable mention about creamy layer. (Applicants with "Non-Creamy Layer Clause" certificate would be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). The PWD applicants shall possess a certificate of disability issued by the competent authority as per the Government of India guidelines. EWS certificate should be issued by competent authority.
xii. The applicant’s appointment will remain provisional subject to caste or tribe certificates being verified through proper channel and verification of other testimonials. The applicant's services will be liable to be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason in case the verification reveals that his or her claim for belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, EWS and Ex-Serviceman category and other testimonials is false. IDBI Bank also reserves its right to take such further action against the candidates, as it may deem proper, for production of such false caste certificate/ testimonials.
xiii. SC/ST applicants eligible for the selection process will be reimbursed, on production of tickets, the to and fro actual single return Second Class railway fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence to the place of interview. This concession will not be admissible to SC/ST candidates who are already in service in Central or State Government or Corporations or Public Undertakings or Local Government or Institutes and Panchayats.
xiv. Applicants already in service of Government or Quasi Government Organizations and Public Sector Banks or Undertakings will have to produce a 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer, at the time of interview. Before appointment in the Bank, a proper discharge certificate or Release Order from the employer will have to be produced. If the Application is required to be routed through the employer and in the process it reaches after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to the employer before the due date.
xv. IDBI Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to applicants.
1. Opening and closing of payment Gateway 10.08.2021 to 22.08.2021
2. Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application 10.08.2021 to 22.08.2021
3. Date of Online Test at all Centers (Tentative) 04.09.2021
Selection Procedure :
(1) The selection process will comprise of Online Test followed by personal interview of the candidates, who have qualified in the online test. The online test will be objective in nature. The details of the same are furnished hereunder.
(2) The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
(3) Penalty for Wrong Answers - For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
(4) The applicants, who are successful in the On-line test, would be called for a personal interview. While the number of candidates to be called for interview will be at the discretion of IDBI Bank, adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank, will be called for Interview. During interview the candidates will have the option to answer the questions in Hindi or English. Applicants qualifying the personal interview shall be considered for final shortlisting.
(5) The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University/Nitte University as stipulated in the advertisement.
(6) The online test for the IDBI Bank-PGDBF would be held at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi – NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Greater Mumbai / Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam etc (refer to Annexure I).
a) Applicants may select any one center from the above-mentioned centers and indicate the same in his or her application. Request for change of Center will not be entertained. IDBI Bank, however, reserves the right to add or change or cancel any of the Centers for online test depending on the response or number of applications for a particular center.
b) Applicants admitted to the written test will be intimated the time and address of the venue of the online test through ONLINE Call Letters required to be downloaded from IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the online Call Letter. In view of online test Call letter making available online, no duplicate Call Letter would be issued to any applicant/s.
(7) The applicants must bring the Original Photo Identity at the time of the interview such as the PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/ Passport/ Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/ E aadhaar card/ Bank passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letter head) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID.
(8) The candidates are advised to visit IDBI Bank's website tentatively after 27.08.2021 to download their call letters by entering their registration number and password. Candidates qualifying in on-line test would have to visit IDBI Bank’s website to download the call letter for personal interview by entering their registration number and password. IDBI Bank reserves the right to decide the schedule & center of personal interview as per its convenience.
(9) The details regarding the time, date and address of the venue of the online test and Interview for the short listed eligible candidates would be put on IDBI Bank's website. No separate communication either by post or otherwise, would be issued to the candidates. Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the website. Candidates are, therefore, advised to visit IDBI Bank's website at regular intervals.
(10) Candidates should carry the printout of online Call Letter, application form, ereceipt of payment and all supporting documents (proof in respect of age, education, experience and caste) in original along with a copy of same at the time of interview. Please note that actual scrutiny of the facts declared by the candidates in the application form will be done only on the day of the interview. Candidates not qualifying the eligibility criteria, or failing to produce any required document on the day of the interview would not be allowed to attend the interview and his or her candidature would stand cancelled. Candidates found prima-facie eligible only would be allowed to attend the personal interview.
How to Apply :
Opening and closing of gateway for submission of on-line application 10.08.2021 to 22.08.2021
(i) Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “Careers” to open the link “Recruitment for “IDBI Bank-PGDBF 2021-22” and then click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Complete Registration Button.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “Annexure II”.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking on Complete Registration.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Complete Registration’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
(xii) Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. No Change Is Permitted In Payment Mode Once Chosen.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IDBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.