Assistant Jobs in Itanagar at Arunachal Pradesh PSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 30, 2021 11:05 AM | V Sruthi
|Company Name||Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Itanagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/12/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications through online from amongst the UDCs of District Ministerial (General) Cadre for filling up of 2 (Two) posts of Assistant (Group 'B' Non-Gazetted) under the Department of Disaster Management, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh in the [PB - 2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200/-, Pay Level - 6 Cell 1, Rs.35,400/-] PM plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Employees from time to time.
1. Name of the Post: Assistant (Group 'B' Non-Gazetted)
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary: [PB - 2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200/-, Pay Level - 6 Cell 1, Rs.35,400/-] PM plus other allowances
4. Eligibility:- The UDCs under District Ministerial (General) Cadre who have rendered 6 (six) years regular service and who are graduate can only apply for the post.
The candidates declared to have qualified in written examination will have to submit the following documents/information to the Commission before the date of Interview/Viva voce.
1. Class X Certificate issued by Board/University.
2. Degree Certificates with marksheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification.
3. APST Certificate for APST candidate.
4. PRC/EPIC/Aadhar Card for General candidate.
5. Official record of candidate verified by HOD and countersigned by the DC's of the concern district.
6. Intimation letter to HOD / NOC.
Qualified candidates will have to produce the above mentioned Certificates/Documents and mark sheet in Original at the time of interview/viva- voce.
Selection Procedure :
1. The eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects and viva-voce test to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar.
2. The candidate who secured a minimum of 33% marks or more in each written examination papers and 45% or more marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers will be eligible for Viva-voce. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply Online only through the website www.appsconline.in. Instructions for filling up Online application are available on the above mentioned website.
2. Last date of receiving of application: The last date for submission of Online application is 17.12.2021 up to 4PM after which the link will be disabled.
3. Scanned copies of following documents/information are to be attached/uploaded. Official record of candidate as is to be re-uploaded at the website after obtaining countersignature of the Deputy Commissioner of concern district.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Arunachal Pradesh PSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.