Assistant Director Jobs in Cuttack at OPSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 17, 2021 10:57 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||7 Posts|
|Job Location||Cuttack Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director of Sericulture, Group-B of Odisha Textile & Sericulture Service (Sericulture Cadre) under Handlooms, Textiles & Handicrafts Department.
For recruitment to 07 (Seven) posts of Assistant Director of Sericulture, Group-B of Odisha Textile & Sericulture Service (Sericulture Cadre) under Handlooms, Textiles & Handicrafts Department carrying the pay at Level-10 of the Pay Matrix with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
1. Post Name: Assistant Director
2. No of Post: 07
i. A candidate must have possessed A Second Class M.Sc. (Ag.) in Entomology. OR A Second class M.Sc. in Botany, Zoology, Life Science, Sericulture or Sericulture Technology. OR
ii. B.Sc. (Ag.) with one year experience in Sericulture. OR B.Sc. with Botany and Zoology or Life Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sericulture from any recognized University/ Institute in India with one year field experience in Sericulture.
4. Other Eligibility Conditions:
i. The candidate must be a citizen of India; A candidate must: be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed Middle English School Examination with Odia as a language subject OR have passed the H.S.C. Examination or an equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subjects;
ii. OR have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above; OR have passed a test in Odia equivalent to Middle English School standard conducted by the Education Department.
iii. A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons;
iv. Government servants, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under of the Advertisement. They must submit "No Objection Certificate" issued by the competent authority during document verification;
v. If a candidate has at any time, been debarred for a certain period/ chance(s) by the Odisha Public Service Commission or other State Public Service Commission or U.P.S.C from appearing at any examination [Viva Voce test, he/she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period/chance(s);
vi. A candidate who claims change in his/her name after having passed the High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination, is required to furnish a copy of publication of the changed name in local leading daily newspaper as well as copy of notification in the Gazette in support of his/ her change of name;
5. The posts are temporary but likely to continue.
6. Advertisement No.07 Of 2021-22
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concerned Board /Council;
2. Intermediate/+2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board /Council;
3. Degree/Post-Graduate Degree certificate in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/lnstitution as required under Paragraph-4 of this advertisement;
4. Candidates having B.Sc. with Botany and Zoology or Life Science must produce Post Graduate Diploma certificate in Sericulture along with a certificate showing one year field experience in Sericulture from the competent authority;
5. Candidates having B.Sc. (Ag.) must produce a certificate showing one year experience in Sericulture from the competent authority;
6. Mark-lists in support of all the aforesaid Examinations i.e. H.S.C. to P.G. Degree passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/ Council/ University;
7. Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with Online Application Form;
8. Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.T./S.C. and S.E.B.C. whichever applicable;
9. Required Odia Pass Certificate from the competent Authority;
10. Ex-Serviccmcn are required to attach copy of Discharge Certificate issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. They must submit an affidavit undertaking that he / she has not been appointed against any civil post after retirement from military service, wherever applicable;
11. No Objection Certificate from the competent authority in case of Government Servant;
12. Any proof of identity.
1. Online applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rcicction without entertaining any correspondcncc with the applicants on that score
2. Admission to the Written Examination / Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the written examination / viva voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection.
3. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final;
4. Concessions meant for S.T./ S.C. by birth and SEBCs are admissible to the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Socially Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha only;
5. Community / Caste status once mentioned by the candidates under the appropriate box of the online application form will be treated as final and the same shall not be changed subsequently under any circumstances.
6. This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment;
7. Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the online application, will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as decided by the Commission be imposed on the candidate;
Selection Procedure :
1. The Commission shall consider all the applications received and shall call upon the eligible candidates for interview and in the event of the number of eligible candidates exceeds fifty; the Commission may conduct the Written Examination for selection of suitable candidates:
2. Provided that the State Government may depute an officer to represent the Department at the interview conducted by the Commission for the purpose and the officer so deputed shall advise the Commission on the suitability of the candidate with reference to special qualities required for the service.
How to Apply :
1. Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opsc.gov.in).
2. The link for registration/re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 30.07.2021 to 31.08.2021 (Note: 07.09.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application)
3. Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
4. Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
5. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through detailed instructions available at OPSC portal.
6. The online application form is automated and system driven and will guide the candidate seamlessly in filling the application. The requisite options shall be enabled and information shall be asked as per data furnished by the candidate.
7. Before filling up the information. ensure that accurate information is fed. for edit option is limited & on confirmation there is no scope for further edit even if wrongful entry has been made while filling up application.
8. Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left-had Thumb Impression (LTI) in the online application form uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
9. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
10. Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers.
11. he candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and produce the same at the Examination Centre for admission to the written examination.
12. No separate correspondence will be made on this score. Intimation letters to candidates for document verification & interview and Attestation form & Bio-data form shall be uploaded in the website of OPSC prior to the date of Document Verification/ Interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from OPSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.