Assistant/ Associate Professor jobs in Uttar Pradesh at Shiv Nadar University - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Aug 17, 2021 12:55 PM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
|Company Name||Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Assistant/ Associate Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Gautam Buddha Nagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
The University has recently been chosen as one of the select ten private “Institutions of Eminence (IOE)” by the Government of India. In the NIRF (Government's National Institutional Ranking Framework), SNU has been the youngest institution in the 'top 100' Overall list, and the score has been rising steadily. SNU ranked 52 in the University category, and 77 'Overall' in NIRF 2019. The University has been accredited with ‘A’ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), valid for a period of 5 years from 26 November 2019.
1. Post Name: Assistant/ Associate Professor, Physics Department, School Of Natural Sciences
2. Job Id: 251
3. Department: Physics
4. Job Type: Regular
5. Job Description: Department of Physics, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University, invites applications from individuals who are seeking a competitive environment for innovative research and teaching in the experimental area of Physics of Solid-State Micro- and Nano-structured Materials and Devices.
6. Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics and allied discipline with first class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in Physics with a good academic record throughout. A minimum of one year of post-doctoral research experience preferably from abroad,
7. Experience: In particular, an applicant should have working experience in various aspects of photo/e-beam/ion-beam lithography, thin film deposition, etching, and oxidation in a state-of-the-art cleanroom setup. The candidate should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and conferences in the above research field.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Names and email addresses of at least three referees PDFs of your three most significant (not necessarily highest impact) publications Research plan including required experimental facilities including cost Short and long-term consumable budgetary requirements A statement of teaching interests that details which courses you would like to teach including any prior teaching experience Any other relevant information
2. Application deadline:10 Sep 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Shiv Nadar University, please click on the Apply Now button below.