- Govt Jobs
- District Medical and Health Officer, Kamareddy Recruitment 2021
- ANM/ MPHA Jobs in Kamareddy at District Medical and Health Officer, Kamareddy - Apply Now
ANM/ MPHA Jobs in Kamareddy at District Medical and Health Officer, Kamareddy - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 11, 2021 12:59 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||District Medical and Health Officer, Kamareddy Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||ANM/ MPHA Jobs|
|No of Posts||44 Posts|
|Job Location||Kamareddy Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Application are Invited for the following Posts under the District Medical and Health Officer control at Kamareddy District from eligible candidates.
1. Name of the Post: ANM/MPHA(F)
2. No of Post: 44
3. Contract/ Out Sourcing: Out Sourcing
a) MPHW(F) Trg. Course certificate Recognized by TS. Nursing Council OR
b) 2 years Intermediate Vocational MPHW (F) Course and Have completed One year Clinical Trg. In selected Govt. Hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo Clinical Trg./ Completed One year Apprenticeship Trg. In identified Hospital and awarded Apprenticeship Completion Certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Trg. G.O.I, Southern Region Chennai.
c) Physical fitness for camp life.
5. Certificate Registration: Reregistered with TS Nursing Council
The Following Certificates Xerox copies shall be enclosed with Application forms
1. Application Form
2. SSC Memo
4. Degree Certificate (MBBS/ BSc.Nursing/ GNM/ D. Pharmacy/ DMLT/ 1Inter MLT/ MPHW(F) Trg.)
5. Bonafide - Certificates - 1* Class to 10th Class
6. Valid Registration certificate. (MCI/TSs. Nursing Council/ Pharmacy Council of India /TS.Para Medial Board)
7. Cast certificate
8. Physical Handicapped certificate from SADARAN.
9. Experience certificate.
10. Aadhar Card.
Selection Procedure :
1. Staff Nurse Posts may be filled on the basis of Merit cum Roster method The Merit List will be prepared by the following percentages: 80% for Qualifying Marks, 10 % Marks for Experience, 10% Marks for Interview.
2. Lab Technician Post may be filled on the basis of Merit only as there is 2 vacancies.
3. Pharmacist and MPHA(F) / ANM Posts may be filled on the basis of Merit cum Roster method
4. The Merit List will be prepared by the following percentages: 70% for Qualifying Marks, 10% Marks for Experience, 10 % Marks for Weightage for Age, 10% Marks for Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Start date of receipt of applications 10.08.2021 11.00 A.M.
2. Last Date of receipt applications 13.08.2021 5.00 PM
3. Scrutiny of applications 14.08.2021 to 21.08.2021
4. Display of provisional Merit List & Call for Objections. 25.08.2021
5. Last date of receipt of objections and Reply to candidates. 27.08.2021
6. Display of final merit list and selection list 30.08.2021
The Recruitment and Selection process will be conducted on the basis of Govt. Rules Regulations as per Guidelines issued by the TS. Government
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from District Medical and Health Officer, Kamareddy, please click on the Apply Now button below.