Anaesthesia Technician jobs in Jammu at GMC Jammu - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 28, 2021 12:08 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Anaesthesia Technician Jobs|
|No of Posts||60 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Applications are again invited from eligible candidates belonging to UT of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu Division) only for engagement as Anaesthesia Technicians under ECRP (Emergency COVID Response Package) initially for a period of three (03) Months extendable up to six(06) months on Hiring Basis in lCUs and HDUs in COVID-19 institutions in UT of Jammu and Kashmir (GMC & AH Jammu)
1. Post Name: Anaesthesia Technician
2. No of Post: 60
3. Eligibility: 10+2 with Science or above qualification with Degree in Anesthesia/Diploma Anesthesia Assistant Course from any recognized institute/SMF
4. Remuneration: Rs.12,000/-
a) Essential Qualification Certificate
b) Marks Certificate of essential qualification for all Semesters.
c) Date of Birth Certificate
d) Domicile Certificate
e) Matric Marks Sheet
f) 10+2 Marks Sheet
g) Registration certificate.
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252 HME of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the
degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction. Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
2. Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
3. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of applicationform.
4. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated.
5. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be for three months (extendable upto 6 months) and further the extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
6. The consolidated Honorarium Per month is inclusive of all allowances and benefits.
7. The selected candidate shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she shall not claim for any regular appointment/extension in the department in view the requirement of staff for Covid-19.
8. The selected candidate shall be allowed to join only on the production of Domicile Certificate.
Selection Procedure :
i) 30 percentage weight age to marks obtained in Matriculation examination.
ii) 30 percent weight age to marks obtained in 12th examination.
iii) 40 percent weight age to marks obtained in Technical Education, i.e. Degree in Anesthesia / Diploma in Anesthesia Assistant Course
How to Apply :
1. The candidate should be Domicile of UT of J&K. Application as per prescribed format should be deposited through registered / speed post/ personally and should reach to the office of the Personnel Officer,
Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before 10.05.2021.
2. Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from GMC Jammu, please click on the Apply Now button below.