Ambedkar University Delhi Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020: Apply for Project Assistant Vacancies, 30,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 04, 2020 18:45 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Project Assistant
2. Project titled 'Institutionalizing Centre for Development Practice' funded by Tata Education and Development Trust.
3. Qualification: Applicants must have a graduation degree and work experience of at least 2 years in office administration and finance. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview and no TA/DA shall be given for sitting in the interview.
4. Salary: The consolidated salary will be Rs. 30,000 per month.
5. Job Description: Noting, drafting and processing all the administrative work related to the project. Maintaining MIS for funds and students enrolled in MPhil Development Practice programme.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may mail their detailed resume to cdp@.aud.ac.in with subject line "Application for the post of Project Assistant CDP" The last date of applications is 12th March 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.