Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Incubation Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 07, 2020 17:28 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Incubation Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Recruitment of CEO and Incubation Manager for Atal Incubation Centre – AUD Foundation. Atal Incubation Centre – Ambedkar University Delhi Foundation (AIC – AUDF) is a not-for-profit Company registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. AIC – AUDF has been set-up to implement the Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) as per the guidelines issued by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog with an objective of supporting innovative startup enterprises in India.
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Incubation Manager of the Company. These vacancies are to be filled-up purely on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years and further extendable for another 2 years, with a probation period of initial 1 year.
2. Post Name: Incubation Manager
3. Incubation Manager AIC-AUDF, a Section 8 Company of Ambedkar University Delhi
4. No. of Posts: 1
5. Location of Posting: Delhi
6. Nature of Post: The vacancy is to be filled-up purely on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years and further extendable for 2 years. The appointment shall come to end on the expiry of the contract period.
7. Remuneration: Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the professional competence and experience of the candidate.
8. Educational and other Qualifications: Graduate or post graduate in Design/ Business Administration/ Technology or related disciplines from a recognized national or international institution.
9. Desirable: An MBA part time/full time from a recognized, accredited and reputed Institute/ University.
10. Work Experience: An individual with impeccable track record having minimum 7 years of overall experience in the industry/ related institutions, Start-up (as Founder/Co-Founder) and/ or an enabler of Start-up, Innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem by virtue of managing/ leading/ coordinating key activities or its flagship programmes.
11. Desirable Skills and Overall Profile:
i. A highly motivated individual looking to work in the start-up ecosystem
ii. Experience of leading/ coordinating key activities in an incubator/ accelerator.
iii. Fluent in written and spoken English, with the ability to speak in front of an audience as and when deemed necessary.
iv. Strong execution skill set – including a focus on decision making, comfort with ambiguity, and ability to drive rapid “learn and implement” iterations, strong bias for action and outcomes-based orientation.
12. Job Description:
i. Work with startups at the Centre according to the frameworks and mechanisms as outlined by the Incubator leadership team. Monitor business performance of portfolio start-ups, interface with other stakeholders and provide industry connects.
ii. Work towards overall startup community mobilisation and outreach. Ensure that the program reaches out to relevant ecosystem stakeholders.
iii. Actively participate in events, seminars and workshops for building and sharing knowledge. Ensuring coordination with relevant team members within the organization.
iv. Ensure preparation of necessary portfolio reports for both internal and external purposes.
v. Regularly interact and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure program performance. Look for newer avenues of partnerships and bring the same to the leadership team for further action
vi. Ensure preparation of necessary portfolio reports for both internal and external purposes.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Details with regards to both positions are provided as under. Applications along with latest Curriculum Vitae for the above positions should be sent to the Board of Directors, Atal Incubation Centre – AUD Foundation by email: email@example.com
2. Last date for submission of application for both the above positions, is 20 November 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.