- Govt Jobs
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Registrar Vacancies - Apply Now
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Registrar Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 27, 2020 14:21 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy Registrar Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) is a State University established by the Government of NCT of Delhi through Dr B.R. Ambedkar Vishwavidyalaya Act, 2007. AUD has its campus at Kashmere Gate, Karampura Campus and Lodhi Road. AUD is planning to establish other campuses at Dheerpur and Rohini. The University is looking for Officers from State Government/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institution/ Semi-government/ Government/ Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Organization who are willing to contribute in the institution building process on deputation basis. Vacancies are as under
1. Name of the post: Deputy Registrar
2. Pay Scale: Level – 12
3. No. of posts: 01 (One)
4. Educational and other qualifications & experience: Eligibility for applying to the post on deputation basis: Officers from State Government / Universities / Recognised Research Institution/ Semi-government / Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Organization, Holding analogous post on regular basis; or 8 years regular service in PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-
5. Essential: Master’s Degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.6000/- and above with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. OR 5 years of administration experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post
6. Desirable:Master’s Degree in Management / Law / Computer Applications, Chartered Accountancy / Cost Accountancy / Company Secretary, Good knowledge of computer applications, Experience in University Administration/ Finance and familiar with the working of University Bodies and Institutions. Thorough knowledge of service matters / accounts / budgets / conduct of examinations.
1. The terms & conditions of deputation shall be governed by DoPT OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 & as amended time to time. The initial period of deputation shall be 1 year, extendable as per extant rules, subject to review of performance, availability of substantive post etc. The maximum age should not exceed 56 years as on the last date of the receipt of the application.
2. The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. Vacancies may increase or decrease.
3. Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
4. Working knowledge of latest computer applications and good communication skills are mandatory for all positions and the University reserves its right to test the skill of a candidate at the time of selection.
5. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily called for the test/interview.
6. Applicants who do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
7. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview. The University reserves its right to hold a written test in case the applications received are large in number or may adopt additional screening / shortlisting criteria for further processing.
8. Candidates serving in Government Departments/Organizations/Universities/ Public Sector Undertakings etc. are required to send their application through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) and copies of last 5 years APARs dossiers, duly attested.
9. Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application.
10. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
11. No interim correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview. The University reserves its right to hold a written test in case the applications received are large in number or may adopt additional screening / shortlisting criteria for further processing.
How to Apply :
1. The complete details of the advertisement and application form are available on the University website www.aud.ac.in/careers.
2. All candidates are required to submit hard copy of application form duly filled in and completed in all respect with recent passport size photograph through proper channel alongwith attested copies of ACR/APAR for preceding five years & copies of educational & experience certificate (testimonials) to the Deputy Registrar (HR), Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi, Room No 57C, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Campus, Delhi-110006 and also upload/submit application form and self-attested copies of all relevant documents at link https://forms.gle/W9CKsqTWXjty8Dsv6 available in AUD website. While forwarding the applications, it may be certified by the sponsoring authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no vigilance or disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officer concerned & his integrity is beyond doubt. The last date of receiving the completely filled application form alongwith copies of certificates shall be 15.09.2020. Those who have already applied in response to advertisement No.03/HR/2019 dated 25th, February 2020 need to apply again through proper channel
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi.To Apply for the job posting from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.