- Govt Jobs
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Registrar Vacancy - Apply Soon
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Registrar Vacancy - Apply Soon
Last updated: Nov 11, 2020 17:48 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy Registrar Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The University is looking for Officers from State Government/ Universities/ Recognized Research Institution/ Semi-government/ Government/ Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Organization who are willing to contribute in the institution building process on deputation basis. Vacancies are as under:
1. Name of the post: Deputy Registrar
2. Pay Scale: Level - 12
3. No. of posts: 01 (One)
4. Educational and other qualification & experience: Eligibility for applying to the post on deputation basis: Officials working in the relevant filed in Central/ State Government/ University/ R&D Institutions/ Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking: Essential Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed. AND Experience (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis; OR ii) Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level - 10 and above with experience in educational administration. OR (iii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/ or other institutions of higher education. OR (iv) 5 years of administration experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post
i. Master’s Degree in Management/ Law /Computer Applications
ii. Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretary
iii. Good knowledge of computer applications
iv. Experience in University Administration/ Finance and familiar with the working of University Bodies and Institutions.
v. Thorough knowledge of service matters/ accounts/ budgets/ conduct of examinations.
vi. Experience in Administration, Establishment and Accounts Matters.
1) The departmental candidates who are in the feeder cadre and in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration on deputation.
2) The terms & conditions of deputation shall be governed by DoPT OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pa II) dated 17.06.2010 & as amended time to time. The initial period of deputation shall be 1 year, extendable as per extant rules, subject to review of performance. The maximum age should not exceed 56 years as on the last date of the receipt of application.
3) The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancy as advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. Vacancies may increase or decrease.
4) Candidates should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
5) Working knowledge of latest computer applications and good communication skills are mandatory for all positions and the University reserves its right to test the skill of a candidate at the time of selection.
6) Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be necessarily called for the test/interview.
7) Applicants who do not meet the qualifications given in this advertisement and/or incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
8) Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview. The University reserves its right to hold a written test in case the applications received are large in number or may adopt additional screening / short-listing criteria for further processing.
9) Candidates are required to send their application through proper channel along with No Objection Certificate (NOC) and copies of last 5 years APARs dossiers, duly attested.
10) Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on last date of receipt of application.
11) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
12) No interim correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the University.
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for test/interview. The University reserves its right to hold a written test in case the applications received are large in number or may adopt additional screening / short-listing criteria for further processing.
How to Apply :
1) The complete details of the advertisement and application form are available on the University website www.aud.ac.in/careers.
2) All candidates are required to apply online & thereafter submit hard copy of application form duly filled in and completed in all respect with recent passport size photograph through proper channel along with attested copies of ACR/ APAR for preceding five years & copies of educational & experience certificate (testimonials) to the Deputy Registrar (HR), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi, Room No 57C,
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate Campus, Delhi-110006. While forwarding the applications, it may be certified by the sponsoring authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no vigilance or disciplinary case is pending or contemplated against the officer concerned & his integrity is beyond doubt. The last date of receiving the completely filled application form along with
copies of certificates shall be 27.11.2020. Those who have already applied in response to advertisement No.03/HR/2019 dated 25th February, 2020 & No.01/HR/2020 dated 24th, August, 2020 for the post of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar on deputation basis need to apply a fresh through proper channel.
3) Incomplete, unsigned and the applications received not on prescribed proforma or not forwarded through proper channel or without documents / testimonials asked for and after the last date of receipt of application shall be rejected summarily without any notice to the candidate.
4) No application will be accepted after the last date of receipt of application i.e. 27.11.2020 and University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5) Separate application should be submitted for each post.
6) Any information/ corrigendum/ addendum etc. relating to this recruitment shall be posted on the University website www.aud.ac.in. Candidates are requested to visit the website of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi regularly for latest update in the matter.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.