Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Chief Executive Officer Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 07, 2020 17:35 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Executive Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Recruitment of CEO and Incubation Manager for Atal Incubation Centre – AUD Foundation. Atal Incubation Centre – Ambedkar University Delhi Foundation (AIC – AUDF) is a not-for-profit Company registered under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013. AIC – AUDF has been set-up to implement the Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) as per the guidelines issued by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog with an objective of supporting innovative startup enterprises in India.
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up vacancies of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Incubation Manager of the Company. These vacancies are to be filled-up purely on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years and further extendable for another 2 years, with a probation period of initial 1 year.
2. Post Name: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
3. Chief Executive Officer (CEO), AIC-AUDF, a Section 8 Company of Ambedkar University Delhi
4. No. of Posts: 1
5. Location of Posting: Delhi
6. Nature of Post: The vacancy is to be filled-up purely on contract basis for an initial period of 3 years and further extendable for 2 years. The appointment shall come to end on the expiry of the contract period.
7. Remuneration: Remuneration is negotiable and will be based on the professional competence and experience of the candidate.
8. Educational and other Qualifications: Graduate or post graduate in Design/ Business Administration/ Technology or related disciplines from a recognized national or international institution.
9. Desirable: An MBA part time/ full time from a recognized accredited and reputed Institute/ University
10. Work Experience: An individual with impeccable track record having minimum 10 years of overall experience in the industry, Start-ups (as Founder/Co-Founder/Managing Director/ Chairman) and/or an enabler of Start-up, Innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem by virtue of managing/ leading reputed innovation and start-up promoting organizations/ incubators/ accelerators/ centres-of-excellence/ entrepreneurship development cells / mentoring organization etc., or its flagship programmes
11. Desirable Skills and Overall Profile:
i. Applicant should have Business Acumen and eye for details.
ii. Applicant must be able to clearly demonstrate entrepreneurial skills and experience as an enabler for Start-ups/ Innovation ecosystem or in the role of an entrepreneur or start-up founder himself/ herself. iii. Applicant with previous experience of leading an entrepreneurial and ambitious organization with demonstrable success shall be preferred.
iv. Applicant must have a detailed knowledge of all the domains and areas which constitute the start-up ecosystem.
12. Job Description:
i. The CEO in consultation with the Board of Directors shall develop vision, strategy and business model to achieve the objectives of the Company.
ii. The CEO will closely work with the Board of Directors and report to the Board of Directors for implementation of strategy, review and plan for continuous morovement.
iii. The CEO will be responsible to direct the Finance team to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return.
iv. The CEO will be responsible for the Financial Statements of the Company and other compliances.
v. The CEO will be responsible to present the company's progress and discuss the future plans in the Board meeting held on periodic basis.
vi. The CEO must be a visionary to make the Company self-sustainable.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Details with regards to both positions are provided as under. Applications along with latest Curriculum Vitae for the above positions should be sent to the Board of Directors, Atal Incubation Centre – AUD Foundation by email: email@example.com
2. Last date for submission of application for both the above positions, is 20 November 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.