Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2021: 2 Project Associate Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D Salary 45,000 published on 31st May 2019
Last updated: May 31, 2019 17:31 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/06/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
A. Project Associate- Research
1. Master's degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) (preferably) or Child Development, Psychology, Social Work and Social Science with a good academic record. At least 4 years of relevant research candidate has experience preferably in the field of ECCE., In Case the candidate has an M.Phi// Ph.D., The same be relaxed by 1 year. Should have experience of working in a team and leading a team. Experience in data collection and analysis Strong report writing skills.
2. Job Description: Lead research and documentation. Coordinate the project under the guidance of the technical core team. Ensure timely implementation of the project activities/ research and training programmes as per plan. Monitor and conduct research activities like data collection, data entry, data analysis. Prepare research tools, work plans, financial plans, reports, and other such relevant documents as required under the project.
B. Project Associate- (Advocacy, Communication and Documentation):
1. Master's degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relations or any other related technical field. At least 4 years of experience in communication field. In case the candidate has an M.Phi// Ph.D, the same may be n/axed by / year Strong content writing skills, process & video documentation of community activities preferably in social development programs.
2. Job Description: Lead advocacy & communication activities, process documentation Undertake regular photo and video documentation of planned project/ CECED activities. Support in updating of web-portal, social media, campaigning and public advocacy. Monitor and coordinate the advocacy & process documentation activities under the guidance of the technical core team. Support the team in the preparation of audio-video material related to the project activities. Responsible for planning and implementing community mobilization strategy of the catchment arca and ensure community sensitization on the program objectives.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prescribed qualifications and experience shall be the Minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same shall not entitle him/her to be called for interview. The University shall have the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable level on the basis of better or higher qualifications and experience than the minimum prescribed and on the basis of other relevant factors.
2. The Centre (CECED) of the University (AUD) shall have the right to:
Request candidates to present seminars; participate in interactive sessions and/or any other such activities as a part of the selection process; Consider in absentia the candidature of those who may not have applied; Consider in absentia or through use of communication technologies those who may have applied but arc not able to appear for the interview; Relax any of the qualifications/experience at its discretion; Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the near future; Offer the post at a level lower than the advertised depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Ambedkar University Delhi.To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.