Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2019 - Research Associate - 45,000 Salary - Apply Now!!!
Last updated: Oct 31, 2019 10:21 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/11/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
2. Qualification & Eligibility criteria : Master's degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism/Public Relations or any Other related technical field At least 4 years of experience in communication ficld. In case the candidate has an M.Phi// PhD, the same may be maxed by 1 year Strong content writing skills, process & video documentation of community activities preferably in social development programs. bility to create training manuals with innovative media methods, pictorial presentation and creative media illustrations, power point presentations Ability to deliver high quality of documentation and writing work. Strong command on English & Hindi languages (for verbal and written communications). High level of proficiency in Ms - Word, PowerPoint, Corcl Draw along with video editing and other related softwares. Experience of working in a team or leading a team and good analytical skills.
3. Emolument: The monthly consolidated payment will be Rs. 45,000/-
1. The prescribed qualifications and experience shall be the minimum, and the merc fact that a candidate possesses the samc shall not entitle him/her to be called for interview. The Univcrsity shall have the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for intcrvicw to a reasonable level on the basis of better or higher qualifications and experience than the minimum prescribed, and on the basis of other relevant factors.
2. The Centre (CECED) of the University (AUD) shall have the right to:
a. Request candidates to present seminars; participate in interaction sessions and/or any other such activities as a part of thc selection process;
b. Consider in absentia the candidature of those who may not have applied;
c. Consider in absentia or through use of communication technologies those who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview;
d. Relax any of the qualifications/expcricncc at its discretion;
e. Draw reserve panel(s) against thc possible vacancies in thc near future;
f. Offer the post at a level lower than thc advcrtiscd depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate.
3. Please note that the above mentioned position require frequent travelling and for long durations. Only applicants who arc willing to travel on a regular basis should apply.
4. Please note the Selection will be based on the performance in written test and Personal Interview and may take full day depending upon the no. of candidates.
5. Please note that all candidates who would fit into the entire above mentioned req would only be called upon for the Personal interview after the written test.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
2. Applications without the application in a prescribed format, CV or without mentioning the post applied for will not be accepted.
3. Only suitablc candidates will be called for interview and no T A/ DA will bc provided for attending the interview. No inquiry during the period will be entertained.
4. Only sclcctcd candidate will be informed about his/her selection after interview.
5. Plcase note that all the appointment would be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specificd period of time and based on the projects duration. Appointment under this advertisement docs not give you a right for any regular position in CECED or AUD. The organization holds the right for Extension or Termination of the candidates' appointment as per policy.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.