Legal Counsel Jobs in New Delhi: On 03.07.2019, Ambedkar University Delhi announced job notification for the post of Legal Counsel has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aud.ac.in. The application process ends on 05.08.2019.
A. Eligibility :
1 The Counsel should be well conversant with the procedure in regard to filing, conducting and handling of Civil/Criminal/Service matters in the courts, etc. and should be conversant with relevant legislations.
2 The Counsel should have excellent communication skills and Knowledge of legal practice acquired over a period as mentioned in para (4) below.
3 The Counsel should have minimum 5 years of regular practice in conducting cases of Civil/Criminal nature in the High Court.
1. The applications received shall be scrutinized by AUD and the decision of the University shall be final.
2. The number of Counsels to be empanelled shall be determined by AUD based on its requirement.
3: The empanelment shall be made initially for a period of three years, which may be extended every year, thereafter, subject to performance of the counsel to the satisfaction of AUD.
Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006
1. The Counsel shall represent the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi and its Officers/Officials before Delhi High Court and other courts in the cases assigned to him/her. In addition to above, the Counsel shall also provide opinion/ advices on various legal matters, as sought by the University from time to time.
2. The Counsel shall receive the notice(s) meant for the AUD and its Officers/Officials from the courts, and ensure that no ‘ex-parte’ order is passed against AUD.
3. The Counsel shall handle the cases, which are assigned to him/her and appear in such assigned cases in the Courts and shall prepare Written Statement, Application, Reply Affidavit etc. as and when required.
4. The Counsel shall provide legal opinion/advice to AUD and shall also prepare reply to the Legal Notices on behalf of AUD and its Officers/Officials, whenever asked for.
5. The Counsel shall also assist in preparing written briefs and para-wise comments in the cases litigated before various Courts/for a outside Delhi, whenever asked for.
6. The Counsels shall give opinion regarding the advisability of filing appeal when any case is decided against AUD and/or its officers.
7. The Counsel shall keep AUD informed of the important developments in the case from time to time, particularly with regard to drafting, filing of papers, dates of hearing of the case, supplying copies of judgments ete:
8. The Counsel shall perform such other duties of a legal nature which may be assigned to him by AUD.
9. The Counsel shall not take up any case against AUD during the period of empanelment.
10. The Counsel shall hold the office at the pleasure of AUD.
11. The fees for appearance and other fees/expenses shall be payable to the Counsel as per the fees structure and terms and conditions as per the Office Memorandum issued by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi vide No.F.5(293)/LJ&LA/Lit/15/Dy/Secy/Law/1200-1205 (as amended from time to time) and any other instructions issued by GNCTD from time to time.
12. In the event of any doubt or difference of opinion regarding the terms and conditions of empanelment, the decision of AUD shall be final and binding.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants may send their applications in the enclosed proforma alongwith Curriculum Vitae and relevant supporting documents to the Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006. The last date of receipt of application is 05.08.2019.
FreshersLIVE wishes you all the best. Visit 'www.fresherslive.com' for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now