Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2021: 1 Assistant Registrar Vacancy for Any Post Graduate published on 17th July 2019
Last updated: Jul 17, 2019 16:23 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Educational Qualification and Experience:
(i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
(ii) At least three years experience in a supervisory capacity in a relevant field, equivalent to a Group `B’ post in a Govt. Department or a University or Educational or Research Institution or Teaching or Research experience at college/ university level or similar corporate experience in a reputed private organization along with proven administrative capabilities.
2. Desirable Experience: Work experience of a minimum of 5 years as a Placement & Training Officer in a reputed Government or nongovernment higher educational institute(s). The candidate should have excellent communication skills, he or she should be self-driven and goal-oriented. The candidate should have exposure to the Humanities and Social Sciences disciplines.
2. The University reserves the right not to fill up the vacancies as advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
3. Applicants should possess the essential qualifications as on the closing date of application.
4. No TA/DA shall be paid by the University to the applicants for attending the interview.
5. Any addendum/corrigendum/notice and also information related to Written Test/ Interview etc will be displayed on AUD’s website only.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
2. A non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- needs to be paid online through payment gateway. All Women applicants and applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Challenged eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee, as per extant government orders. Applications without requisite fee, whenever applicable, shall be rejected.
3. Online application process and submission link will be enabled at 10:00 AM on 11.07.2019 and will be disabled at 05:30 PM on 09.08.2019.
4. In case of any enquiry regarding submission of the online application, please send your queries to email@example.com
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Ambedkar University Delhi.To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.