Research Associate Jobs in Pune: Ph.D can Apply for Agharkar Research Institute Job Openings - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 12, 2021 13:23 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview For Temporary Position Of Research Associate (1 No.) In The Nanobioscience Group
1. Position/s & No. Research Associate (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code SERB, New Delhi: "10-minute paper-based test kit to detect SARS-CoV-2." Period up to:05/07/2021 Post Code: ARI/SP-311/RA
3. Name of the Principal Investigator & Co-Investigators of the Project Dr.Y.A.Karpe, Dr.D.Bodas, Dr.V.Gajbhiye, Dr.P.K.Dhakephalkar
4. Group/ Division Nanobioscience Group
5. Qualifications (i) Essential:
a. Ph.D in Biotechnology
b. Desirable: Experience in Virology, Nanotechnology, Microfluidics
6. Monthly stipend Rs.47000/- HRA 7.
8. Last date for receipt of Application 25 th March, 2021
9. Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on the Institute website.
10. Day, Date & time of Interview Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
Selection Procedure :
Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on the Institute website.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://ARI SP-311- RA-Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed application (available under this advertisement) along with self-attested Scanned certificates, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees on or before 25 th March, 2021. (Do Not Attach Other Certificates/documents).
2. All documents mentioned in prescribed application available under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
3. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
4. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form.
5. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
6. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
7. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Agharkar Research Institute.To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.