Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online for Project Assistant II Vacancy - 15,000 Salary - Apply Here
Last updated: Jan 02, 2021 13:11 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant II Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview For Temporary Position Of Project Assistant-II (1no.) In The Developmental Biology Group.
1. Name of the Post: Project Assistant-II
2. No of Post: 01
3. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project: ARI ZOO-18 : "Identification and functional analysis of novel regulators during heart development and regeneration."
4. Post Code: ARI/ZOO-18/PA-II
5. Group/ Division: Developmental Biology Group
(i) Essential: B. Sc. (1st Class) with two years' experience.
(ii) Desirable: Experience in animal handling skills.
7. Monthly stipend: Rs.15000/- Fixed
i) Please send application (hard copy) form duly filled in along with attested copies of Certificates & Mark lists, photograph and application fee, so as to reach before the last date prescribed in advertisement. SC/ST & physically handicapped candidates applying with copy of certificate issued by competent authority are exempted for payment of application fees. Institute reserves the right to reject incomplete applications in any respect or applications received after the prescribed last date, and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in influence in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
ii) In case of walk-in-interviews, the candidates may bring the application as indicated above at the time of interview.
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on the Institute website.
2. Day, Date & time of Interview: Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply :
Last date for receipt of Application: 19th January, 2021
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://ARI ZOO-18- PA-II Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed application (available under this advertisement) along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE.
2. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees on or before 19thJanuary, 2021. (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS). All documents mentioned in prescribed application at Sr.No.10. & 11 available under this advertisement should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
3. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
4. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
5. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.