Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 26, 2021 17:24 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview for temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (1no.) in the developmental biology group.
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Monthly stipend: Rs.31000/-+ HRA
4. Group/ Division: Developmental Biology Group
(i) MSC (1st class) in life science Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Physiology, Biophysics or related discipline)
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
6. Desirable: (i) Experience in Handling Drosophila.
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on the Institute website.
2. Day, Date & time of online Interview Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply :
Last date for receipt of Application 15 th March, 2021.
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://SERB SP-318 Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with selfattested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (Do Not Attach Other Certificates/documents) on or before 15 th March, 2021. All documents mentioned in prescribed application available under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
4. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.