Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow Job Notification Released, Application Process begins from today - Apply now
Last updated: Feb 20, 2021 16:44 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Online Interview For Temporary Position Of Junior Research Fellow (1no.) In The Genetics And Plant Breeding Group.
1. Position/s & No. Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
a. Masters(1st class) in Agriculture with specialization in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Ag. Biotechnology with 4 years bachelor's degree OR
b. Masters (1st class) in Biotechnology/Botany with 3 years bachelor's degree. Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc
3. Desirable: Research experience in wheat breeding, field layout, computer skills, statistical analysis, scientific writing skills.
4. Monthly stipend Rs.31000/-+ HRA
5. Job Location Posting will be at Experimental and Research Farm, Hol – Soratewadi, Nira-Baramati Road, Baramati Tahsil, Dist. Pune- 412305
1. SC/ST & physically handicapped candidates applying with copy of certificate issued by competent authority are exempted for payment of application fees. Institute reserves the right to reject incomplete applications in any respect or applications received after the prescribed last date, and no correspondence will be entertained in this respect. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in influence in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview Will be displayed on the Institute website.
2. Day,Date& time of online Interview Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://DBT SP-310 Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before 05 th March, 2021. All documents mentioned in prescribed application available under this advertisement at Sr.No.10. & 11 should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
2. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard. ADVT/RecT/15/2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.