Agharkar Research Institute Job Notification 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - M.Sc - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 27, 2021 15:11 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview For Temporary Position Of Junior Research Fellow (1no.) In The Biodiversity And Palaeobiology (Plants & Diatoms) Group
1. Position/s & No: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: SERB Sponsored Project: “Revisiting the taxonomy of the wild relatives of Sarsaparilla (Smilax L.) in India, developing super-barcodes, and understanding their diversification using phylogenomic tools”. Period up to:29.12.2023 Post Code: ARI/SP-317/JRF
3. Group/ Division: Biodiversity And Palaeobiology (Plants & Diatoms) Group
(i) 1st class in M.Sc Botany/ Biotechnology.
(ii) Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
5. Desirable:(i) Experience in plant systematics along with sound knowledge of the phylogenomic tools and techniques will be given preference
6. Monthly stipend: Rs.31000/-+ HRA
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on the Institute website
2. Day, Date & time of online Interview: Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of Application: 10th February, 2021.
2. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://SERB SP-317 Application Form and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with selfattested Scanned certificates of CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE.
3. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER or equivalent, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (DO NOT ATTACH OTHER CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTS) on or before 10th February, 2021.
4. All documents mentioned in prescribed application available under this advertisement at should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection
5. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
6. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
7. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.