Jobs in Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Jan 29, 2021 09:58 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Finance and Accounts Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 103,881 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Recrutiement For The Post Of Finance And Accounts Officer. In order to accelerate future growth and transformation challenges, MACS-ARI invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the vacancy to the post of 'Finance & Accounts Officer'. Eligible/Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the details mentioned below:-
1. Post Name: Finance & Accounts Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Scale of Pay: LEVEL – 11 (Rs.67700-208700) as per 7th CPC. (PreRevised) PB-3: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-. Approx. Total Monthly Emoluments Rs.1,03,881/-
4. Essential Qualifications:
(i) Master's Degree in Commerce/Finance or SAS qualified from any of the Organized Accounts Services of Govt. of India, CAG/CGA/CGDA/IA&AS etc.
(ii) 10 years of Supervisory experience in Central Govt. Dept./Autonomous body/PSU/Scientific Research Institute etc., in the area of budget/ accounts/ financial management or Accounts Officer (FAO/AO/AAO etc) with at least (a) 5 years in the scale with G.P Rs.5400/- or (b) 8 years should be in the combined scale with GP Rs.4600 and above.
5. Desirable Qualifications: CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance), Diploma in Taxation Laws/Degree in Law, Knowledge of handling Computerized Accounting Software's etc. Accounts Officers/AAO's from Organized Accounts Departments shall be given preference.
6. Probation period: One Year
Terms and conditions:
(1) For applications on direct recruitment a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/ icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
(2) Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.
(3) Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates, against the vacancies reserved for those categories only. Wherever vacancies are not reserved, SC/ST/OBC candidates may apply on par with UR candidates, in other words, no relaxations are available against UR vacancies. Departmental candidates; Ex-servicemen(ESM); Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD); Meritorious sportspersons; Widows; Divorced Women and judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
(4) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS should submit a latest copy of Cast Certificate/Certificates and candidates who claim concession/ relaxation being PwBD and other categories of candidates as mentioned in sr.no. 3 above need to bring relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed proforma applicable for reservation/concession of jobs under the Government of India including all the certificates supporting for having acquired their equivalent educational qualification at the time of Interview.
(5) There will be a probation period of one year which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
(6) The pay and allowances & other benefits includes NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC etc. are presently admissible as per rules of the Institute/Funding agencies. Candidates selected will be governed under NPS Rules.
(7) All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
(8) Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Public Centre Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies shall either forward their application through proper channel or/ produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview. Candidates applying for deputation/ permanent absorption may invariably get their application forwarded through proper channel. Failure to do so, the candidate will be liable to reject the candidature.
(9) Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received, the Competent Authority may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Competent Authority in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
(10) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(11) The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their pay level applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the appropriate pay level indicated against the post. The period and terms of deputation will be governed by standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
(12) For Candidates applying on deputation basis, applications should be submitted alongwith up to date copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A Officer, Cadre Clearance Authority. Vigilance Clearance and Details of minor/major penalty imposed on the officer by the Competent Authority if any, to be enclosed while forwarding application on deputation basis.
(13) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Pune and courts at Pune only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
(14) It is for the candidates to ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and comply with the requirements and adhere to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form in all respects. Candidates are therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and fill in the application form and submit the same as per the instructions given in this regard.
(15) Candidates who have applied may frequently check the website of the Institute for updates on this recruitment.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview.
2. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received, the Competent Authority may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates.
3. The decision of the Competent Authority in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
4. (i) Direct Recruitment OR
(ii) On Deputation: Candidates shall be considered for appointment on deputation basis subject to fulfilment of qualification criteria as laid down for Direct Recruitment. The tenure of deputation shall be initially for period of three years and extendable up to a maximum of 5 years. Applications for consideration on deputation basis MUST be routed through proper channel and should be accompanied by the attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years along with vigilance and Integrity certificates.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date of submission of application: 01/03/2021
2. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format (Annexure-I for Direct Recruitment for Appointment on Deputation Basis) attached below, along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, certificate issued by competent authorities and send it to The Director, Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004, on or before 01/03/2021. The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of FAO".
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.