Agharkar Research Institute Field Worker Recruitment Notification 2021- 18,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 23, 2021 17:12 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Field Worker Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Interview For Temporary Position Of Field Worker (1no.) In The Genetics And Plant Breeding Group.
1. Position/s & No: Field Worker (1 No.)
2. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code: DBT Sponsored Project: Germplasm Characterization and Trait Discovery in Wheat using Genomics Approaches and its Integration for Improving Climate Resilience, Productivity and Nutritional quality. Sub Project3:Evaluation of wheat germplasm for abiotic stresses. Period up to:28.02.2025 Post Code: ARI/SP-310/FW
3. Group/ Division: Genetics and Plant Breeding Group
4. Essential:(i) Graduate degree in any discipline.
5. Desirable:(i) Graduate degree in Agriculture, Experience in the area of agricultural operations, computer operations, data recording and lab techniques.
6. Monthly stipend: Rs.18000/-+ HRA
7. Job Location: Posting will be at Experimental and Research Farm, Hol – Soratewadi, Nira-Baramati Road, Baramati Tahsil, Dist. Pune- 412305
Selection Procedure :
1. Display of the short list of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on the Institute website
2. Day,Date& time of online Interview: Will be communicated by email to shortlisted candidates
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply through online mode on google form link https://DBT SP-310 Application Form-FW and attach the duly filled prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scanned certificates, recent Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category), receipt of online payment of fees (Do Not Attach Other Certificates/ Documents) on or before 09 th March, 2021.
2. All documents mentioned in prescribed application available under this advertisement should be submitted at the time of interview/ selection.
3. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements).
4. Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard
5. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
6. Last date for receipt of Application: 09 th March, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.