Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2020 - Project Administrative Assistant Vacancy - Salary 18000 - Apply Soon
Last updated: Sep 18, 2020 13:44 PM | Sudha
|Company Name||Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Administrative Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1.Name of the Post: Project Administrative Assistant(Admin Services), Project Administrative Assistant(Hindi Translation)
2.Monthly Emoluments:Rs. 18,000/- + HRA
3.Total Posts may vary:5
4. Qualifications: Project Administrative Assistant (Admin Services)Essential-Graduate of a UGC recognized university or equivalent in any discipline.
Desirable-Knowledge of Tally/Accounting Software/HR/ERP/MS-CIT etc. with experience of 1 year. English typing speed on a computer with 8000 key depressions per hour.
5.Project Administrative Assistant (Hindi Translation)Essential: Graduate of a UGC recognized university or equivalent in any discipline with Hindi as one subject. Hindi typing speed 6000 key depressions per hour.
Desirable-Min. 1-year experience in Hindi Translation work with Hindi typing and well conversant with Rajbhasha
6.Age Limit Project Assistant (Admin Services): 50 years, Project Administrative Assistant (Hindi Translation): 50 years Age relaxation can be considered in case of retired persons who has served as Hindi Translator, Hindi Typist/ Clerk etc. in Central/State /Govt./Autonomous/PSU.
7. Job Description: Project-related online as well as offline job descriptions are as under-Coordinating - Interviews, Leave management, Filing management, correspondence with funding agencies, hostel accommodations etc., Managing budgets and expenditure, Preparing UCs, Funding Management, Bill passing etc. Purchasing overview, Follow-up, Receiving Procedures, Sundry Purchases, maintenance of stock register etc. Hindi translation and typing work. Use of modern office equipment, use and update the knowledge of different software used in sections/units such as administration, accounts, purchase, stores etc. Any other work as entrusted by the superiors.
1.The above positions are contractual engagement and not for any type of appointment in A.R.I. temporary or otherwise and therefore it would not confer any right implicit or explicit for consideration against any ARI or funding agency's post.
2. The appointment may be terminated any time by one month's notice by the Institute without assigning any reason. In case of resignation from the post, Project Assistant has to give one month's prior notice in writing. The notice period may be waived off at the discretion of the Director, ARI. Before relieving the post he/she should complete the NO DUES etc. formalities.
3. Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to register their details in Google Form link on or before 27.09.2020. Only those candidates who have registered through Google Form link by 27.09.2020 will be shortlisted to attend the Interview. Applications sent by email or in hand copies will be not accepted.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be called to attend Interview and they shall attend along with original and one set of self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable
6. Director, ARI has the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage, without assigning any reason thereof or vary the number of post to be filled under each category.
7. Candidates attending interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned on the ARI website.
8. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualifications are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
No T.A. is admissible for attending interview and selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or funding agency’s post/s.
Selection Procedure :
Only those candidates who have registered through Google Form link by 27.09.2020 will be shortlisted to attend the Interview. Shortlist of Candidates and date of Interview Will be displayed on the Institutes Website. Applications sent by email or in hand copies will be not accepted. Shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the Interview and they shall attend along with original and one set of self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview.
How to Apply :
Last Date, Time & Link for submission of application through Google Form: Google Form Link - Project Administrative Assistant On Contract Basis Up to 27th September 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Agharkar Research Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.